Notices
1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

57 f250 headlight trim and badges

Old 07-12-2019, 10:20 AM
lovethosefords
Junior User
lovethosefords is starting off with a positive reputation.
57 f250 headlight trim and badges

Iím looking for the headlight bezel for a 57 f250. I have the retaining ring, but isnít there a chrome bezel that fits over the retainer?

are there other years that fit this truck? Any other models? Thanks!

also if any one has a line on f250 badges for a 57, let me know! Also a horn button too.

Old 07-16-2019, 12:40 AM
thrifty
Senior User
thrifty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Going to be a hard on to come by. Headlight doors aka trim rings are very rare. 1 year only. Parts for these trucks in the past ten years (57-60) are becoming harder to find. I have been looking for big back window stainless trim and can not find any. I have been grabbing all possible parts within reason. I can find 61-66 all day long, but the fridge is becoming scarce

Old 07-16-2019, 11:08 AM
thundersnow70
Posting Guru
thundersnow70 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.thundersnow70 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Like thrifty said, your looking for one year only parts. Plus if you find them your only looking for one, better get ready to buy an entire grill. Plus, most people who have it know it's value. On a different note about value, guys spend multiple hours hunting, searching, traveling etc all to list parts for sale and then get beat up about price. Any more my thinking has changed, pay the price or spend your life looking for parts to help yourself or others. When you buy a complete parts truck just for a couple pieces you need it will make sense. Enough preaching, I'm hitting a yard Saturday. I'll see if they have what you need.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.