Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

**** power fail

Old 07-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Drh33
New User
Drh33 is starting off with a positive reputation.
**** power fail

The code reader said that the duck had low voltage so I tested it vagaries the battery and batteries read great still no power to the ficm. The truck is a 2004 f250 can someone please send a pic of the fuse box’s plz and help me fix it

Old 07-12-2019, 09:21 AM
redfishtd
Elder User
redfishtd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Don't have your fuse box pic . It varies from year, don't want to give you bad info .Just check every fuse carefully to not mix them up . Take pic of fuses before moving them . Someone on here may have a book for your model year . You have a pcm relay that could be bad . You may have to get a haynes manual for your year or a mech shop may print one out for you on your fuse box . If it keeps blowing you will need diagrams .

Old 07-13-2019, 02:49 AM
JKBrad
JKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to FTE Drh33! I moved your post to the Super Duty forum that cooresponds to your 2004 F250. Hopefully you will find the help you need from a great bunch of guys.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.