Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Private cash offers

Old 07-10-2019, 01:24 PM
outlw
Senior User
outlw is starting off with a positive reputation.
Private cash offers

Has anyone seen any of these Private cash offers? I hear people are getting them don't know how to get.

Old 07-10-2019, 01:35 PM
tabney0315
New User
tabney0315 is starting off with a positive reputation.
They are marketed to certain people. There is a thread here that has all the details and Ford market number to call and try to get one.

Old 07-10-2019, 02:52 PM
maypo59
Senior User
maypo59 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
depends on your history with Ford, and your credit rating, among other things.

Old 07-10-2019, 05:07 PM
FL_Dave
New User
FL_Dave is starting off with a positive reputation.
Call 800-334-4375, and express your interest. Ask for a brochure, or request one from the Ford website. Schedule a test drive via the aforementioned phone number.

Also look for pop-up ads that mention private cash offers (kbb, nada, Ford, etc.).

Pray.

Iíve not netted one yet.

Old 07-10-2019, 06:26 PM
67L48
Senior User
67L48 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
There used to be a thread with a link that sporadically induced a pop-up. Someone helped me get a PCO. Later, I helped someone else get a PCO. Those threads have been deleted. If someone posts a link to a working site, I'll give it a shot. I had best luck with Chrome in incognito mode.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:56 PM
ForCal
Elder User
ForCal is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by maypo59 View Post
depends on your history with Ford, and your credit rating, among other things.
I don't think it has anything to do with either of those things, and credit rating? thats a first haha.

OP, so far with this last batch, Ive only seen people on here getting them in the mail, possibly email too. Funny thing is, many who recently received one, also recently purchased and have no use for it but it is attached to them. There is a thread on here that has advice on improving your chances, stuff like calling ford marketing, sign up on Ford.com, requesting a brochure etc. The first time I received a pop up pco the only thing I had done was search daily for Superduty trucks, used and new, dealer sites and non dealer sites. Even though I had searched only Super duty trucks the first pop up received was for Expeditions. I believe for the most part, its a random process.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:00 PM
fordman19762003
Posting Guru
fordman19762003 has a very good reputation on FTE.fordman19762003 has a very good reputation on FTE.fordman19762003 has a very good reputation on FTE.fordman19762003 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I wish I would get one before my truck arrives so I can get a little more of it. Seems like the few times I've gotten a PCO was when I'm not in the market for a new truck.

Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Fordplatty15
Junior User
Fordplatty15 is starting off with a positive reputation.

They are out there

Old 07-11-2019, 01:34 PM
maypo59
Senior User
maypo59 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by ForCal View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with either of those things, and credit rating? thats a first haha.
I see you know nothing of marketing and lead generation.. it's OK. I do.

Old 07-11-2019, 02:28 PM
ForCal
Elder User
Originally Posted by maypo59 View Post
I see you know nothing of marketing and lead generation.. it's OK. I do.
Enlighten me then, all of us for that matter. How exactly does ones credit and history with Ford play into it?

You are right in that I have very little direct knowledge of marketing. When I called Ford marketing to inquire about why I was recieving PCO for Expeditions rather than Superduty's I was told, it is a 3rd party marketing company that handles it, they (Ford marketing) has no control over it or an answer to why, but that sometimes the offers come with a brochure request. She said she would request a brochure for me, never recieved any brochure.

Old 07-11-2019, 02:57 PM
BOSS 379
New User
BOSS 379 is starting off with a positive reputation.
The PCO I used had nothing to do with my credit score. Additionally Chrome was in incognito mode when I got the pop up.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:56 PM
JFLORES14
New User
JFLORES14 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Fordplatty15 View Post

They are out there
Nice! I had one that expired July 1. Did you get that pop up this month browsing the Ford website from your phone?

Old 07-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Fordplatty15
Junior User
Fordplatty15 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by JFLORES14 View Post
Nice! I had one that expired July 1. Did you get that pop up this month browsing the Ford website from your phone?
I got it today while browsing Ford.com I registered for it for my Explorer ST that is on order being built Aug 2nd. Just got another $1,250 off with this PCO which is really nice considering there are 0 rebates on the 2020 Explorers.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:53 PM
TXSD6.2
Senior User
TXSD6.2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
^ This 2k SD PCO is popping up frequently (like 5-6 times in the last 24 hours between my phone and my desktop) I'm about to pull the trigger on a new SD and have been compulsively browsing Nada guide, Ford's site, and about 4-5 local dealership sites. It's popped up on all of them at least once.

Recipe to get it to happen (I think) : Go to a dealership site and submit a form with your contact info regarding one of the related vehicles (in my case a SD) I clicked one of the "Request best price" buttons where you submit your contact info for someone to reach out to you. Then browser the above sites and actually interact with them, build vehicles, drill down into vehicle details. Good chance you'll get a popup as well.

Using Chrome on phone and desktop NOT in incognito mode (not sure if this is important, but I've heard the opposite being quoted as necesssary, YMMV)

Old 07-11-2019, 10:06 PM
ForCal
Elder User
Originally Posted by TXSD6.2 View Post
^ This 2k SD PCO is popping up frequently (like 5-6 times in the last 24 hours between my phone and my desktop) I'm about to pull the trigger on a new SD and have been compulsively browsing Nada guide, Ford's site, and about 4-5 local dealership sites. It's popped up on all of them at least once.

Recipe to get it to happen (I think) : Go to a dealership site and submit a form with your contact info regarding one of the related vehicles (in my case a SD) I clicked one of the "Request best price" buttons where you submit your contact info for someone to reach out to you. Then browser the above sites and actually interact with them, build vehicles, drill down into vehicle details. Good chance you'll get a popup as well.

Using Chrome on phone and desktop NOT in incognito mode (not sure if this is important, but I've heard the opposite being quoted as necesssary, YMMV)
That was my experience when I recieved a pop up before, they continue to pop up while browsing various sites, even completely non automotive related sites.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.