Notices
2019 Ranger Everything about the new 2019 Ford Ranger.

21,000 Units in Q2

Old 07-03-2019, 11:15 AM
jschira
Postmaster
jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.
21,000 Units in Q2

Not too bad. But GM still sold 31,000 Colorados and 12,000 Canyons in Q2.

Toyo sold 20,500 Tacos in June alone.

Still, Ford is increasing Ranger incentives, so I expect sales to continue an upward trend.

But the stories that I see about Ford can't build Ranger fast enough sound a little suspicious to me.

Old 07-05-2019, 06:01 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
I'd love to see this truck gain some traction and do well before the make over comes. Hopefully good sales numbers now will translate into fantastic numbers in after it changes.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Bryan-G
Freshman User
Bryan-G is starting off with a positive reputation.
I’m just sitting in the wind hoping to get a great deal on a left over 2019 when the 2020s hit. My luck I will fall in love with a 2020 color though.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:34 AM
ford390gashog
Post Fiend
ford390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud of
Local dealer is doing 1k below X plan on rangers plus all rebates. Not terrible, but the inventory is stale. I haven't seen the ranger really on the streets.

Old 07-06-2019, 07:37 AM
jschira
Postmaster
jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.jschira has a very good reputation on FTE.
This generation of the Ranger is just a place-holder for Ford. It HAD to be in the mid-sized game. So they tarted up a 3rd World truck (minimal development time) just to get it on the market. Huge volumes not that important. And Ford's design bogeys, the GM twins, Toyo Taco and Nissan Frontier, set a pretty low bar.

Next generation Ranger will be designed with the US in mind, and development costs shared with VW.

Old 07-15-2019, 01:15 PM
WXboy
Postmaster
WXboy has a good reputation on FTE.WXboy has a good reputation on FTE.WXboy has a good reputation on FTE.
I've seen a handful of Rangers on the streets all year. And by handful, I mean one handful. Like, maybe 3 or 4 trucks total. All year. And I live in a heavy truck volume selling area.

Old 07-15-2019, 01:44 PM
Akley88
Senior User
Akley88 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i have started seeing them by me. still none in the work parking lot and we have about 2k people on the campus when fully staffed and everyone here. i wonder how many were fleet sales and if people are holding off for the refreshed model

Old 07-15-2019, 06:40 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
I've been seeing some up here. Truth be told, I've likely seen more than I know. They've just a look about them that they blend in with the GM twins and ToyOduhs.

Old 07-15-2019, 07:11 PM
NASSTY
Posting Guru
NASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to all
I've seen 7 or 8 on the road and I've only seen about 7 or 8 on the dealer lots. Not sure how much demand there is, but there isn't much supply around here.

Old 07-16-2019, 02:55 PM
92F350CC
Posting Guru
92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future
I've started seeing more and more of them lately, as well as a bunch of 2019 Silverado's.

My dealer has a whole bunch of Rangers on the lot.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:50 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
Finally getting some stock around here, I'm seeing one a day it seems (I'm sure some are repeats) but a couple have leveling kits and larger wheels and tires, they look pretty sweet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: