Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Aftermarket Products
Reload this Page >

OEM Rearview Mirrors with Backup Camera Display

Notices

Old 06-27-2019, 10:56 AM
CamoF-250
Senior User
CamoF-250 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Not really Aftermarket but it's Misc. Looking for any help generating a list of vehicles with OEM Rearview Mirrors with Backup Camera Displays built into them. My 2011 GMC terrain has this but that part number is only accoicated with 2010-2011 GMC Terrrains and Chevy Equinoxes. I would like to save some money and find a mirror like this at a local u-pull-it to install a back up camera in my 1992 F150 with. There are new aftermarket options but I like the idea of getting one with automatic dimming built in at an OEM quality without the cost. If you know of vehicle models that have this feature in the camera please let me know. I looked a few cars last weekend with factory cameras but when i looked inside I assumed they must be radio displays if they have double din type head units. I have no idea how I could power up a random mirror with maybe a 9v battery to see it has the display or not so i passed up on a Huyndai Sante Fe mirror I pulled after not being able to determine if it was one or not googling on my cell phone. OEM ford mirrors would be best but I could live with an onstar button that doesnt work.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:47 AM
CamoF-250
Senior User
CamoF-250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've learned that ford mirrors will have RVD on the back of it incase anyone was currious.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.