Notices
1997 - 2003 F150 1997-2003 F150, 1997-1999 F250LD, 7700 & 2004 F150 Heritage

Name this part please

Old 06-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Mugly
New User
Mugly is starting off with a positive reputation.
Name this part please

This is a 1998 F250 LD 5.4 engine pick up..

I cant seem to find the name for this part that hooks up to the throttle body on one end, and the air intake tube on the other end... I am wanting to replace this part but cant find it anywhere..

name this rubber connection part

Old 06-12-2019, 08:33 PM
alloro
alloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud of
To me it looks like it's a part of the #10 outlet tube assembly.
https://www.oemfordpart.com/auto-par...ir-intake-scat

Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Mugly
New User
Mugly is starting off with a positive reputation.
I see the entire assembly.. Im just hoping the rubber piece is available to purchase alone.. it comes off easily and is an entirely separate part from the outlet tube

Old 06-13-2019, 08:51 AM
alloro
alloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mugly View Post
I see the entire assembly.. Im just hoping the rubber piece is available to purchase alone.
If there isn't a separate line number then the OEM part is only available with the assembly. There might be an aftermarket product out there that you can look for.

Old 06-13-2019, 02:42 PM
Sam I Am
Posting Guru
Sam I Am has a very good reputation on FTE.Sam I Am has a very good reputation on FTE.Sam I Am has a very good reputation on FTE.Sam I Am has a very good reputation on FTE.
You can get various parts to fit that from that certain aisle in your local Auto Zone.
You may not like how it looks, but you can make it functionally identical to the original parts.
The cheapest way to do it usually is to find original parts at a salvage yard.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:12 PM
azroxx
FE new guy learning
azroxx is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was at a LKQ salvage yard today getting parts for my '98 F150, all the trucks had your needed part. So it seems likely you can grab one and not be at a loss for too much money.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.