Notices

Old Amsoil Transmission Fluid still Good?

Old 06-12-2019, 04:53 PM
MooSSe
Freshman User
MooSSe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Old Amsoil Transmission Fluid still Good?

I have a case of Amsoil transmission fluid I forgot about. Itís probably around 10 years old. Fluid is still sealed in the individual bottles and looks red.

Any Amsoil dealers on here that can tell me if I could still use it?

Or should I just throw it out?

Thanks,
Randy

Old 06-12-2019, 05:25 PM
ford390gashog
Post Fiend
ford390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud of
I would ask amsoil if the fluid holds the detergent package in suspension that long.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Tedster9
Post Fiend
Tedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputation
I'm sure it's fine

Old 06-13-2019, 03:15 PM
Beechkid
Beechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud of
Not an issue...oil doesn't go bad in storage...…………..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.