Does your Excursion fit in your garage? - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Reload this Page >

Does your Excursion fit in your garage?

Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Does your Excursion fit in your garage?
Yep, and with plenty of room to spare!
30.24%
Kinda, but I don't have too much room once it's in.
23.41%
What garage?
8.78%
Are you kidding?
37.56%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Does your Excursion fit in your garage?

Old 09-13-2007, 10:07 PM
guiri
Posting Guru
guiri is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yep, fits fine..

[img]http://www.************.com/excursion/x-in-front-yard-500.jpg[/img]

Old 09-13-2007, 10:27 PM
i eat hybrids
Post Fiend
i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thats not even ur garage?

Old 09-13-2007, 11:17 PM
guiri
Posting Guru
I don't have one

Old 09-14-2007, 08:59 AM
2manykids
Senior User
2manykids is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mine fits fine after I adjusted the drywall in about 1 1/2" with the front bumper but I have to take off the hitch or the kids will get racked runing to the back yard.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Toreador_Diesel
Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Well since my lift, my X doesn't fit in the garage anymore.

It's amazing what can happen in 4 years!

With a few modifications to garage, it could still fit.......

Old 09-14-2007, 09:41 AM
i eat hybrids
Post Fiend
i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.
Toredor, an easy mod to ur garage, is just to make ur truck fit by driving it in there without caring what will happen to ur roof

Old 09-14-2007, 11:47 AM
njstevens
Elder User
njstevens is starting off with a positive reputation.
those who fit must have 8 ft clearance on their garage doors and one large garage door opening.

Old 09-14-2007, 02:07 PM
dbtx
Senior User
dbtx is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yep, fits in the same bay right beside my F150! I have a 16' wide door, and 7' tall opening. Clearance on the top is real tight, but no problems yet. The antenna has boogered up the board that runs across the top of the door, and some of the off white paint has rubbed onto the antenna.

Old 09-14-2007, 06:56 PM
MadMedic20
Posting Guru
MadMedic20 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mine did fit in the garage. Before I moved in my work bench and other crapola. Now ther e is only room for the Mustang.

Old 09-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Pickupmanx2
Postmaster
Pickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to behold
We had the Ex when we were building our house, 9' ceilings carry over to the garage, AND I have an 8'x16' garage door, I used the tape measure and added length to the garage so it is 28' deep. Except now the 63 ****** Jeep I bought and the JohnDeer, and my KTM, and the VW, all have priority and are in the garage. Wilbur, that is the Ex's name only gets in when it is time for his oil change or brakes or some maintenance!

Old 09-14-2007, 07:47 PM
tykateexcursion
Senior User
tykateexcursion is starting off with a positive reputation.
my excursion and expedition fit well in my garage, i have plenty of room for the doors to swing open, the only thing is i have to pull the front bumper up to the wall for the excursion and pull off the trailer hitch off. garage size is 24x 28

Old 09-14-2007, 09:07 PM
05BHD
Junior User
05BHD is starting off with a positive reputation.
nope but it fit just perfect on the side!!

Old 09-14-2007, 09:17 PM
sierra6
Senior User
sierra6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My wifes focus just fits in the garage. My head almost brushes the bottom of the open garage door... so I will not even try my ex entering that confined space we call a garage.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:29 PM
mudmaker
Posting Guru
mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.mudmaker has a very good reputation on FTE.
Both my f350 and X fit. When I built the house I measured my pickup to make sure I had the garage deep enough. Now that we have the X though my wifes taurus and the X get the garage for winter.

I was thinking about taking out the side workbench and seeing if I could get all 3 in. My pickup has really gotten spoiled in 60 degree comfort when it's sub zero outside.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:36 PM
guiri
Posting Guru
I was thinking of buying one of these one day and if I do, I can just drive my X right in

http://www.************.com/customer...orm-sample.htm

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does your Excursion fit in your garage?

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.