Notices
Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Ford engineer on possibility of new Lightning

Old 06-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Johnny Mayday
FTE Town Crier
Johnny Mayday has a good reputation on FTE.Johnny Mayday has a good reputation on FTE.Johnny Mayday has a good reputation on FTE.
Ford engineer on possibility of new Lightning

So the short version is that nothing sounds like it's currently in the works, as Ford is happy to let Shelby take the hot street truck business. But this is an interesting discussion, and it does sound like the engineer is intrigued by the idea of a Lightning concept for something like SEMA. Check it out.

Old 06-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Johnny Mayday
FTE Town Crier
Johnny Mayday has a good reputation on FTE.Johnny Mayday has a good reputation on FTE.Johnny Mayday has a good reputation on FTE.
While I'm dreaming, I'd like to see an Ranger Raptor here too! Ha ha!

Old 06-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Beechkid
Beechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud ofBeechkid has much to be proud of
Ford like the rest are in deep trouble....they have announced the cancellation of all racing support, etc...….a new raptor.....maybe in 5 years.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.