Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

SRS/airbag indicator lamp or bulb part number?

Old 05-22-2019, 10:26 AM
PHTM-309
New User
PHTM-309 is starting off with a positive reputation.
SRS/airbag indicator lamp or bulb part number?

Working on a 1995 F150 XL:

My airbag indicator lamp is out and now instead of an only slightly annoying amber flashing light, I now have a REALLY annoying buzzer/beep which needs to stop immediately, if not sooner.
I haven't pulled the instrument cluster bezel yet, but I am hoping to stop by the parts store on the way home to get the bulb and install it this evening.
I have looked all over the place, and I cannot find the bulb type or part number for this thing. I know some of the later trucks have circuit board mounted LEDs, but I'm thinking mine probably still has an old-fashioned incandescent light bulb.

Does anyone have a bulb or part number for this lamp?

Thanks much!
CH

Old 05-22-2019, 03:48 PM
sandymane
Posting Guru
sandymane is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sandymane is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You can also look behind the seat and see if the seat belt electric connection has become disconnected. My reading shows it is a T10 bulb

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.