Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

2002 F350 lift swap?

Old 05-17-2019, 10:03 PM
Mugly
New User
Mugly is starting off with a positive reputation.
2002 F350 lift swap?

I looked through the classified area for stock suspension parts with no luck, I have reached out to salvage yards that I can purchase the parts to return my truck to stock, but wanted to find out if anyone has had luck in the past trading parts on the forum?

I was told my truck has a 4" pro comp suspension lift, which I am no fan of... Looking to purchase stock springs and return to regular height... I didn't know if it would be best to purchase the parts and try to sell the lift once off or trade with someone. With the work schedule I have, I maybe forced to do it at my own pace anyway.. but was just wondering

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.