Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Changing of the guard - Nothing ever stays static. Welcome our new Moderator!

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 05-16-2019, 09:10 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation

Many of you long-timers have known Scott and Jim (cookies88 & megawatt00) to be the mainstays of this forum for a very long time. They really helped calm the waves when the forum went through a few poopstorms back in the day. The past few years have had life call them away from FTE for longer and longer periods of time. Because of the time constraints on their daily schedule, we thought it would be a good idea to bring some new blood onboard to help keep things fresh and moving, which isn't easy with an old platform like the 7.3L PSD.

So, that being said, I am very pleased to announce the newest moderator to the FTE ranks, and the new moderator for the 7.3L PSD forum is, Sous!

Say hi to your new mod, guys!

Stewart

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-16-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:42 PM
The Brad
Elder User
The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.
Sous? Never heard of him!

Old 05-16-2019, 11:42 PM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Way to go Mr Sous!

Old 05-17-2019, 12:27 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Sous-Puba

Congrats mang...

Old 05-17-2019, 01:15 AM
aawlberninf350
It's a Van Gogh
aawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud of
Congrats Sous!!

Don't set the bar for yourself too high too soon, just keep clocking in and learn a little more every day.

Old 05-17-2019, 04:47 AM
akcooper9
Elder User
akcooper9 has a good reputation on FTE.akcooper9 has a good reputation on FTE.akcooper9 has a good reputation on FTE.
Dr Sous? The beer drink'n guy?

Old 05-17-2019, 06:43 AM
Tugly
Post Fiend
Tugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputation
I thought I remember when he first started here. Yep... I looked it up. Now I feel like an old-timer here. Congrats Sous! Now I need my nap.

Old 05-17-2019, 06:49 AM
MD_7.three
Senior User
MD_7.three is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrat's Sous!

Old 05-17-2019, 06:56 AM
Hootr
Junior User
Hootr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congrats Sous. Great choice.

Old 05-17-2019, 07:19 AM
Sous
Moderator and SXE Junkie!
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Many of you long-timers have known Scott and Jim (cookies88 & megawatt00) to be the mainstays of this forum for a very long time. They really helped calm the waves when the forum went through a few poopstorms back in the day. The past few years have had life call them away from FTE for longer and longer periods of time. Because of the time constraints on their daily schedule, we thought it would be a good idea to bring some new blood onboard to help keep things fresh and moving, which isn't easy with an old platform like the 7.3L PSD.

So, that being said, I am very pleased to announce the newest moderator to the FTE ranks, and the new moderator for the 7.3L PSD forum is, Sous!

Say hi to your new mod, guys!

Stewart
Stewart, thank you for extending the offer to become a moderator of the 1999-2003 7.3 PSD sub-forum.

As you know, we spoke about this at great length over the past few months. You were honest and straightforward with your answers and that is always something I required of my people as a SNCO. Even if the answer was not what I wanted to hear or was just plain crap, honest and straightforward was the best route to take. I appreciate your candidness and addressing my concerns that I had for the role as a moderator.

I look forward to learning from you and the other moderators on the FTE. I look forward to providing aid where I can in order to keep this community a great place to come for advice, fellowship and laughter.

Thank you again

Old 05-17-2019, 07:23 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, Sous, I know you'll do a fine job!

Old 05-17-2019, 07:30 AM
DieselDenny
Posting Guru
DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.
Outstanding news. Make FTE great again Sarge!!!

Denny

Old 05-17-2019, 07:37 AM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by The Brad View Post
Sous? Never heard of him!
You know me, that 7.3 with the screaming SXE! Ha, rhymes came with the job I guess...

Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Way to go Mr Sous!
Thanks Wesley!

Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post

Congrats mang...
I have more facial hair than that now since retiring from the military, but the outfit closely resembles what I might wear! You will see that when we meet up one day in ID.

Originally Posted by aawlberninf350 View Post
Congrats Sous!!

Don't set the bar for yourself too high too soon, just keep clocking in and learn a little more every day.
Thank you for the sage advice and I agree 100%. I learned a long time ago when joining a new command or unit that I needed to sit back for a while and learn the lay of the land and how people mesh with each other before making changes. This practice served me well for many years in my active duty service and I still try to learn from others mistakes and experiences each day of my life.

Thanks

Originally Posted by akcooper9 View Post
Dr Sous? The beer drink'n guy?
I do love my beer! I bring enough for others to join in the festivities though, as you know.

Quick funny story your comment reminded me of.

I was a JNCO and attending the NCO Academy for professional development. We were doing PT 3 times a week in Biloxi, MS. Our class talked our instructor into letting us go play volleyball at the on base marina for our PT. Well, a classmate of mine and I thought it would be a good idea to go buy 5 cases of beer for 24 classmates and show up at the sand volleyball pit. Turns out that during a "formal PT formation" drinking was frowned upon. We received a stern "talking to" and education in behavior, then played volleyball until official duty hours were over.

Then we drank as much beer as we could in the warm sun!

Originally Posted by Tugly View Post
I thought I remember when he first started here. Yep... I looked it up. Now I feel like an old-timer here. Congrats Sous! Now I need my nap.
Rich, you are an old timer... Neither of us have AARP barking at our door yet though, so plenty of time to live life! Thank you sir, I hope I can keep us steered in the right direction...

Originally Posted by MD_7.three View Post
Congrat's Sous!

Originally Posted by Hootr View Post
Congrats Sous. Great choice.
I sure hope so, time will tell! Thanks

Old 05-17-2019, 07:38 AM
00Dave
Posting Guru
00Dave has a good reputation on FTE.00Dave has a good reputation on FTE.
This is exciting news for sure. Finally someone that will keep us all in line! JK. Shout out to cookie and megawatt for how long they did this thankless job. Well, maybe not completely thankless, you know what I mean.

Old 05-17-2019, 07:39 AM
Sous
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
Congrats, Sous, I know you'll do a fine job!
Thanks for your vote of confidence! I hope that I can carry the FTE banner high and proud as Stewart has done for so many years!

Originally Posted by DieselDenny View Post
Outstanding news. Make FTE great again Sarge!!!

Denny
I got a good laugh out of that one, I will have to share it with my wife...

Originally Posted by 00Dave View Post
This is exciting news for sure. Finally someone that will keep us all in line! JK. Shout out to cookie and megawatt for how long they did this thankless job. Well, maybe not completely thankless, you know what I mean.
I am here for the good time and the free beer! Stewart didn't say there was free beer, but I thought I could hear it in his voice...

I agree on the shout out, could not have said it better myself.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.