Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2021 F150 Spy Shots

Old 05-09-2019, 11:59 PM
JKBrad
JKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to behold
2021 F150 Spy Shots

More speculation here than genuine information. Cab and doors look the same. Front sheet metal and headlights look to be updated.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/am...-pickup-spied/

Old 05-10-2019, 12:27 AM
Wiggums
Posting Guru
Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.
I was hoping the doors would be different.. but we can always hope this is a 2020, not a 2021...

Old 05-10-2019, 04:06 AM
JKBrad
JKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to behold
Doubt there’d be any big changes for 2020 as the grille and headlights, front bumper and tailgate were new for 2018. I expect the current cab will be around for the 2021 as it is shared with the Super Duty. I prefer evolution of a proven platform as long as the bones of the truck are still best in class. This refresh will probably have an all new interior. The exterior alumuminim panels may get different stampings, but its hard to tell with the camo on it.

I knew you were hoping for the latest and greatest. But based on your posts you 2016 F150 was a better truck than the 2019 Chevy you lament buying.

Old 05-10-2019, 05:00 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
The running boards look like they sit out a bit further than before unless these are the powerfold type.

Everything that I've read suggests a new front clip, new interior and the same basic truck aft of the cab.

Old 05-10-2019, 04:49 PM
GABAR
Postmaster
GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by JKBrad View Post
More speculation here than genuine information. Cab and doors look the same. Front sheet metal and headlights look to be updated.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/am...-pickup-spied/
Very cool info and the new V8 is very interesting.

Old 05-10-2019, 04:59 PM
JKBrad
Originally Posted by GABAR View Post
Very cool info and the new V8 is very interesting.
I believe that the 4.8 is pure speculation on the author's part. I see no references to it on Google in the last 2 years. After investing so much into an all new 5.0, I don't see it happening. But, that's just my opinion.

Old 05-10-2019, 05:32 PM
KJ Smith
Elder User
KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.
In front of the rear wheel.
CNG fill?

Old 05-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Wiggums
Posting Guru
Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by JKBrad View Post
I knew you were hoping for the latest and greatest. But based on your posts you 2016 F150 was a better truck than the 2019 Chevy you lament buying.
I loved my 2016, why did I do this?! I'm such an idiot.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:12 PM
jimmy-six
Elder User
jimmy-six has a good reputation on FTE.jimmy-six has a good reputation on FTE.
I'd look for a new tailgate to rival the GMC on TV. Maybe it will include an auto-suck..

Old 05-10-2019, 10:23 PM
KJ Smith
Elder User
KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.KJ Smith has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by jimmy-six View Post
I'd look for a new tailgate to rival the GMC on TV. Maybe it will include an auto-suck..
Why do you want a tailgate that smacks your trailer ball?

Old 05-10-2019, 11:27 PM
JKBrad
Ford has the best tailgate right now. The GMC thing is a mess. Many owners are damaging them due to the design.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: