Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not how I wanted to spend today

Old 05-14-2019, 12:23 PM
FordCommander
New User
FordCommander is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by function12 View Post
Well I will be adding the $10 LED flashing light that just plugs into the alarm module.(Ford Part # DM5Z-19D596-A) Maybe that will help stop the next jerk.

Thanks for the PN. I found the part online but it looks like it's discontinued without a replacement and is no longer available per Ford https://www.fordpartsprime.com/oem/f...5z19d596a.html . I'm going to keep searching for other options.

Old 05-14-2019, 12:45 PM
function12
Elder User
function12 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by FordCommander View Post
Thanks for the PN. I found the part online but it looks like it's discontinued without a replacement and is no longer available per Ford https://www.fordpartsprime.com/oem/f...5z19d596a.html . I'm going to keep searching for other options.

I found mine on Ebay. It should be here Thursday.

Old 05-17-2019, 10:04 AM
function12
Elder User
function12 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well the Alarm LED light is plug and play. I just dropped down the lower knee panel. It folds down from the top just under the steering wheel. Found the VSS alarm module. Plugged it in and tested it. Then unplugged it and drilled the hole. I put mine in the top lip on the knee panel. Hopefully I won't ever have to go down this road again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: