2021+ Bronco Discussion for the upcoming 2021 Ford Bronco!

New Bronco: Everything We Know So Far

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Curated Content Editor
Fleet Mechanic
Received 126 Likes on 91 Posts

By Geoffrey Piehl

There could be a 2-door AND a 4-door version of the Bronco.

Old 05-08-2019, 08:34 PM
PrescottIce
Elder User
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Yes, that about sums it up. There could be a 2-door and a 4-door. And it might be powered by unicorn fairies that emit rainbows for exhaust.

This "article" doesn't even reach the low bar of "lazy", and the inclusion of it here is embarassing.

Old 05-09-2019, 08:15 AM
hd4ever
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am positive when real new info is out on the Bronco. This forum will light up like a Christmas tree. For now not so much.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:32 PM
fordguy2100
Cargo Master
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow they've managed to sum up the last 5 threads in this section.... about a month later.... lol want a cookie?

Old 05-09-2019, 04:37 PM
PrescottIce
Elder User
Originally Posted by fordguy2100
Wow they've managed to sum up the last 5 threads in this section.... about a month later.... lol want a cookie?
...and do nothing but reprint the uninformed, wild *** guesses from other sites. Not to mention some random pics of stuff that has no known relationship to the Bronco. The article should be titled, "What everyone else is guessing about the Bronco".

Exhibit 1, a picture of a rugged landscape with the Bronco logo, the word "Bronco", and "Coming in 2020".
Exhibit 2, a picture of a Bronco of five generations past. Nothing to do with the "new" Bronco.
Exhibit 3, a picture of a concept vehicle from over 15 years ago. Nothing to do with the "new" Bronco.
Exhibit 4, a rendering - that is, somebody else's wild *** guess - of what a Bronco might look like. Maybe.
Exhibit 5, a picture of a current-generation Ford Ranger, which has nothing to do with the new Bronco.
Exhibit 6, another rendering of... well, you get the picture.
Exhibit 7, a patent application that nobody outside of Ford knows if it will be offered on a Bronco .
Exhibit 8, a diagram of an engine that could maybe, possibly, be an offering in the Bronco.
Exhibit 9, wait.. what? Another renderguess cut-and-paste from another forum?

There are absolutely no "things we know" here. It's lazy, uninformative, speculative fluff.

Old 05-10-2019, 05:29 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,219 Likes on 802 Posts
Originally Posted by PrescottIce
...and do nothing but reprint the uninformed, wild *** guesses from other sites. Not to mention some random pics of stuff that has no known relationship to the Bronco. The article should be titled, "What everyone else is guessing about the Bronco".

Exhibit 1, a picture of a rugged landscape with the Bronco logo, the word "Bronco", and "Coming in 2020".
Exhibit 2, a picture of a Bronco of five generations past. Nothing to do with the "new" Bronco.
Exhibit 3, a picture of a concept vehicle from over 15 years ago. Nothing to do with the "new" Bronco.
Exhibit 4, a rendering - that is, somebody else's wild *** guess - of what a Bronco might look like. Maybe.
Exhibit 5, a picture of a current-generation Ford Ranger, which has nothing to do with the new Bronco.
Exhibit 6, another rendering of... well, you get the picture.
Exhibit 7, a patent application that nobody outside of Ford knows if it will be offered on a Bronco .
Exhibit 8, a diagram of an engine that could maybe, possibly, be an offering in the Bronco.
Exhibit 9, wait.. what? Another renderguess cut-and-paste from another forum?

There are absolutely no "things we know" here. It's lazy, uninformative, speculative fluff.
OK sir, you've made your point twice.

There is no new info and there's not much we can about that. The author is simply trying to start a CIVIL discussion. Participate in a CIVIL manner or keep scrolling.

Old 05-10-2019, 07:20 AM
fordguy2100
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by tseekins

There is no new info and there's not much we can about that. The author is simply trying to start a CIVIL discussion. Participate in a CIVIL manner or keep scrolling.
The author is an IB member and if he had read the last 5 topics here he would've known this has already been stated multiple times and has been discussed to no end. We don't need to keep beating a dead horse with a new topic made by the owners of the website.

Old 05-11-2019, 04:55 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,219 Likes on 802 Posts
Originally Posted by fordguy2100
The author is an IB member and if he had read the last 5 topics here he would've known this has already been stated multiple times and has been discussed to no end. We don't need to keep beating a dead horse with a new topic made by the owners of the website.
Yes sir I'm well aware of all of that. The info isn't new because there isn't any new info. But, he's trying to get a civil conversation started.

Old 05-11-2019, 07:14 AM
fordguy2100
Cargo Master
Yes sir I'm well aware of all of that. The info isn't new because there isn't any new info. But, he's trying to get a civil conversation started.
Which has already been started multiple times with multiple previous threads lol and since like you said there's no new info; this thread was worthless.

Old 05-11-2019, 10:59 AM
PrescottIce
Elder User

I didn't think I was less than civil, but anyone posting on the Internet should expect a certain level of criticism - deserved or not.

Everybody has the power to keep scrolling.

Old 05-11-2019, 11:53 AM
hd4ever
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My best guess is we all are getting over excited to see what the heck is taking so long. Going over old material is were we keep beating a dead horse. Lol lol

Old 05-11-2019, 04:08 PM
PrescottIce
Elder User
Originally Posted by hd4ever
My best guess is we all are getting over excited to see what the heck is taking so long. Going over old material is were we keep beating a dead horse. Lol lol
Agreed. I have to say I'm frustrated every time I see something published by a once-trusted source, and find it's only old rehashed conjecture.

I have to keep reminding myself that it's all just somebody else's interpretation until I'm standing in front of one.