Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easy filler fuel ring

Old 05-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Bigwave73
New User
Bigwave73 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Easy filler fuel ring

Looking for some help or alternate option. Was filling my tank on my 2017 F150 5.0l and noticed the yellow easy filler fuel ring had broke off on my fuel filler pipe. I stopped in at the Ford dealer to purchase a replacement , but to find out that I need to replace the entire fuel filler pipe (FL3Z-9034-A). Is anyone familiar with this issue and is there maybe a site that might have these replacement rings, or is there another option out there to replace the ring entirely?

Thank you for your help.

Old 05-08-2019, 05:21 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
Welcome,

You may trying Tasca.com. It's a shot in the dark as they sell OEM parts in the same packaging as the dealer.

Old 06-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Tdog02
Freshman User
Tdog02 is starting off with a positive reputation.
That's a complete assembly. Lots of parts like that on a Ford (and every other brand), it's part of the manufacturing process to use assembly's instead of individual parts where they can.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: