Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > 2011 to 2019 Explorer
Reload this Page >

Police Utility 2015 Shop/Service manuals CD/DVD (ISO)

Notices
2011 to 2019 Explorer Discuss the 2011 to 2019 Explorer

Old 05-07-2019, 08:17 AM
stuartbh
New User
stuartbh is starting off with a positive reputation.

To whom it shall concern:

I am interested in obtaining the Ford Shop/Service manuals for my Ford Police Interceptor Utility (2015) and have had some trouble identifying the proper item to look for. One person at a Ford Dealership told me the part number for the ISO/DVD is: FCS2120515

Does anyone have this item that can verify if this is the correct number for item I want? The dealership I spoke with said its for all 2015 Explorers, but I would imagine there is a specific manual for FPIU (given it has different electrical and other items). Moreover, if you have this item, I would be interested if you could email me directly so that I can ask you try to look a couple of things up for me.

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Old 05-07-2019, 09:10 PM
projectSHO89
Post Fiend
projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.
If you need it, a copy can be ordered directly from the publisher at 2015 Police Interceptor Utility Service Information CD-ROM - Helm Incorporated

Old 05-08-2019, 08:46 AM
stuartbh
New User
stuartbh is starting off with a positive reputation.

Originally Posted by projectSHO89 View Post
If you need it, a copy can be ordered directly from the publisher at 2015 Police Interceptor Utility Service Information CD-ROM - Helm Incorporated
Sir,

Do these folks publish it for Ford or Ford has a different set of documentation that they sell?

Stuart

Old 05-08-2019, 07:32 PM
projectSHO89
Post Fiend
projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.
They produce it for Ford (official supplier).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.