Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2020 colors?

Old 04-26-2019, 02:25 PM
NVIII
New User
NVIII is starting off with a positive reputation.
New 2020 colors?

I saw this picture posted in the 2020 reveal thread, but I've not seen any offical information regarding this color being an option.

I'm in the market for a new truck and that color is very appealing imo. Any more info on it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Old 04-26-2019, 03:54 PM
xxxsherpa
Posting Guru
xxxsherpa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.xxxsherpa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Maybe they'll bring back White Gold after seeing the error of their ways in deleting it last year.

Old 04-26-2019, 04:13 PM
FishRanger
Senior User
FishRanger is starting off with a positive reputation.
I wonder when the 2020's will be available. I hope they have some different color selections. I may be in the market for one and have about decided I've had my last white truck. Had 3 in a row and ready for something different but none of the available colors make me say this is it.

Old 04-26-2019, 07:51 PM
Mxsledder
Senior User
Mxsledder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Iím hearing November is when the first ones will hit lots. I sure hope they offer a lead foot grey color. I think it would look perfect on a super duty.

Old 04-26-2019, 08:32 PM
displacement4me
Elder User
displacement4me is a name known to alldisplacement4me is a name known to alldisplacement4me is a name known to alldisplacement4me is a name known to alldisplacement4me is a name known to alldisplacement4me is a name known to all
That 2020 Lariat Sport is taken indoors so it appears much darker obviously, but it makes me wonder if itís the Velocity Blue found on the F-150.

Old 04-26-2019, 09:22 PM
khensley
Senior User
khensley is starting off with a positive reputation.
It would be smart to have some of the new "flat" paint schemes, especially in conjunction with the no-chrome Sport package.

Seem to be very popular right now. The flat grey in a Sport would be absolutely sick

Old 04-26-2019, 10:36 PM
ForCal
Elder User
ForCal is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The photos on Ford.com have a discrption with the names of some colors that are not current colors, as far as I know. I wish pricing was available, I'm sure they will be more than the current model, but how much more.

Old 04-26-2019, 11:06 PM
SixtyPilot
Junior User
SixtyPilot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by xxxsherpa View Post
Maybe they'll bring back White Gold after seeing the error of their ways in deleting it last year.
Ha! My cousin bought that color sight unseen on a 2017. We refer to it as "old man tan" and it drives him crazy.

Old 04-26-2019, 11:23 PM
Alaskan_Warbird
Posting Guru
Alaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SixtyPilot View Post
Ha! My cousin bought that color sight unseen on a 2017. We refer to it "as old man tan" and it drives him crazy.
That. Is. Awesome.

Old 04-27-2019, 01:32 PM
h20camper
Posting Guru
h20camper is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.h20camper is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here from Ford's 2020 SD Media site.

Old 04-27-2019, 01:44 PM
xxxsherpa
Posting Guru
xxxsherpa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.xxxsherpa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dagnamitt. The color makes me old!!
Ha! My cousin bought that color sight unseen on a 2017. We refer to it as "old man tan" and it drives him crazy.

Old 04-27-2019, 01:58 PM
ForCal
Elder User
ForCal is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by h20camper View Post
Here from Ford's 2020 SD Media site.

That's Blue Jean's isnt it?

Old 04-27-2019, 02:18 PM
khensley
Senior User
khensley is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by ForCal View Post
That's Blue Jean's isnt it?
Looks lighter than Blue Jeans?

Old 04-27-2019, 02:31 PM
GABAR
Postmaster
GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.
White Gold does look like an older persons color and even more so when people do it with the optional darker lower half of the truck.

Old 04-27-2019, 02:39 PM
NVIII
New User
NVIII is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by khensley View Post
Looks lighter than Blue Jeans?
On the site it is described as a "F-250 XL STX Crew Cab in Blue Jeans".

The blue in my initial photo certainly looks like velocity blue, I just wonder why we have proof of its existence but no confirmation of it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.