Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2020 colors?

Old 04-27-2019, 02:48 PM
slapshot12
Senior User
slapshot12 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by NVIII View Post
I saw this picture posted in the 2020 reveal thread, but I've not seen any offical information regarding this color being an option.

I'm in the market for a new truck and that color is very appealing imo. Any more info on it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
In this photo, it looks similar to the old Sonic Blue they used on the gen 2 Lightning and the Mustangs of the same era.

Old 04-27-2019, 05:26 PM
jbrnigan
Senior User
jbrnigan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by GABAR View Post
White Gold does look like an older persons color and even more so when people do it with the optional darker lower half of the truck.
Where did you see my truck??? I thought the color just reflected my refined, yet discriminating taste in color choice.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:58 PM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud of
Love my White Gold/Caribou especially when hooked up to our camper!! Old men are smart and like truck's easy to maintain...most probably have arthritis from washing and waxing their dark colored vehicles back in their younger days.

Old 04-27-2019, 11:01 PM
jpf412
New User
jpf412 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I want them to bring back Dark Copper Metallic or Bronze Fire Metallic.

Old 04-27-2019, 11:22 PM
ExDakotaOwner
Pickup Trucker
ExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to behold
I honestly like my Golden Bronze, but the things Id do for Blue Jeans. The lighter colors never really appealed to me.

Old 04-27-2019, 11:46 PM
khensley
Senior User
khensley is starting off with a positive reputation.
If they keep the Spruce Green, I might be convinced to update in a few years to the new gasoline rig

Old 04-28-2019, 12:50 AM
Alaskan_Warbird
Posting Guru
Alaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat View Post
Love my White Gold/Caribou especially when hooked up to our camper!! Old men are smart and like truck's easy to maintain...most probably have arthritis from washing and waxing their dark colored vehicles back in their younger days.
Truth! While I really do love my Blue Jeans Metallic dually... it does take a tremendous amount of effort to keep clean. It's breakup here in the interior of AK and she's absolutely filthy right now. The next truck will be something that hides dirt a lot better. And for the record, I really like your truck color combination. It'll be interesting to see what colors are offered when it's time for my next rig.

ps. Nice trailer, too!

Old 04-28-2019, 04:13 AM
porthole
Postmaster
porthole has a great reputation on FTE.porthole has a great reputation on FTE.porthole has a great reputation on FTE.porthole has a great reputation on FTE.porthole has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by GABAR View Post
White Gold does look like an older persons color and even more so when people do it with the optional darker lower half of the truck.
or, a great match to many 5th wheels.

I still prefer the diamond white though.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:23 AM
OldFlick
New User
OldFlick is starting off with a positive reputation.

I agree
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat View Post

Old 04-28-2019, 06:44 AM
ftruckdude
New User
ftruckdude is starting off with a positive reputation.
I hope so too

Originally Posted by xxxsherpa View Post
Maybe they'll bring back White Gold after seeing the error of their ways in deleting it last year.

Old 04-28-2019, 06:49 AM
ftruckdude
New User
ftruckdude is starting off with a positive reputation.
I wonder why they took off these colors. they never asked us customers how we felt before they did.

Old 04-28-2019, 11:05 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud ofPaw's 150 Lariat has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ExDakotaOwner View Post
I honestly like my Golden Bronze, but the things Id do for Blue Jeans. The lighter colors never really appealed to me.
I had a '11 F-150 in the Golden Bronze/Adobe that I really liked. Wish they would bring that paint scheme back.

Old 04-28-2019, 11:07 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Warbird View Post
Truth! While I really do love my Blue Jeans Metallic dually... it does take a tremendous amount of effort to keep clean. It's breakup here in the interior of AK and she's absolutely filthy right now. The next truck will be something that hides dirt a lot better. And for the record, I really like your truck color combination. It'll be interesting to see what colors are offered when it's time for my next rig.

ps. Nice trailer, too!
Mucho gracias!!

Old 04-28-2019, 02:53 PM
ExxWhy
Postmaster
ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ftruckdude View Post
I wonder why they took off these colors. they never asked us customers how we felt before they did.
I suspect they ask the buying customers every year. Unpopular colors get rotated out. Pretty sure white will still be available.

Old 06-30-2019, 10:11 AM
srkr
Posting Guru
srkr has a very good reputation on FTE.srkr has a very good reputation on FTE.srkr has a very good reputation on FTE.srkr has a very good reputation on FTE.

Old Man Tan here!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.