Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

seat covers 2016 XLT cloth seats

Old 04-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Z06 FAN
New User
Z06 FAN is starting off with a positive reputation.
seat covers 2016 XLT cloth seats

Anyone know a good place or company to get nice fitting and nice looking seat covers for the 2016 f150 four door truck?

Old 04-20-2019, 06:25 PM
bedwards
Senior User
bedwards is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bedwards is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have Katzkins in my 2018 and love them, much better than factory leather.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:51 PM
IndyDog
Senior User
IndyDog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I don't have the $$ for leather but I've had Wet Okole's before and they're excellent. Just ordered another set today for my '19:

https://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchan...&Per_Page=1000

Old 04-20-2019, 09:10 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
I had Clazzios in my '12, top notch, fit very well and held up.
I have some Marathons ordered just for the front for my '17. I don't expect to fit like the Clazzios, these are Cordura, and needed just to protect from dirt and dog hair. I'll find out in a few weeks if they're worth anything.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:39 AM
cbradford
Post Fiend
cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.

Went with the Katzkin leather on my 2017, very nice and more comfortable than factory cloth. Installed for under $1200, could have purchased kit for $600 but was worth the extra to have the professionals install.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:37 AM
Doc_Adams
New User
Doc_Adams is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just ordered the Katzkins for my '15 F150. I helped a friend install some in his '15 F150 last month and they look amazing.

Old 04-22-2019, 10:34 AM
jeffwoodall
Senior User
jeffwoodall is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by IndyDog View Post
I don't have the $$ for leather but I've had Wet Okole's before and they're excellent. Just ordered another set today for my '19:

https://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchan...&Per_Page=1000
I have been looking for weeks at different places to order seat covers, and these look pretty good. This company didn't show up in my search, I appreciate the information.

Old 04-22-2019, 02:36 PM
Doc_Adams
New User
The only place I know you can get Katzkins is to order them on eBay. There are three dealers on there that sell them for "DIY" applications. (My daughter just bought a new Ford FLEX and added leather seats at the time of purchase. They are Katzkins) Otherwise, you have to go to their web site and find an authorized dealer and they require their dealers do the install. American Radio and Electronics is a local installer near here.

Old 04-22-2019, 03:27 PM
JKBrad
JKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to beholdJKBrad is a splendid one to behold
Classic Soft Trim is also comparable to Katzkins. Do a search to see if there is on of their shops in your area.

Old 04-23-2019, 08:41 AM
Doc_Adams
New User
Chris,

If I may ask, who installed your Katzkins? I have the XLT FX4 extended cab with front 40/20/40 bench seat. My local installer quoted me $2100+ installed. When I saw the kits were $550-$600 for the same thing I opted to do it myself. $1200 I can see, not $2100. Also, what color are yours? My truck is Magnetic Gray with the same color interior as your picture.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:02 AM
GlueGuy
Postmaster
GlueGuy has a great reputation on FTE.GlueGuy has a great reputation on FTE.GlueGuy has a great reputation on FTE.GlueGuy has a great reputation on FTE.GlueGuy has a great reputation on FTE.
$2100 does sound a bit steep, but I bet it varies all over the place. When we got our 2015, the dealer offered us leather seats (all around) for $995 from a local upholstery shop. The seats we have match the exterior body color, and we like them a lot.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:19 AM
cbradford
Post Fiend
cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Doc_Adams View Post
Chris,

If I may ask, who installed your Katzkins? I have the XLT FX4 extended cab with front 40/20/40 bench seat. My local installer quoted me $2100+ installed. When I saw the kits were $550-$600 for the same thing I opted to do it myself. $1200 I can see, not $2100. Also, what color are yours? My truck is Magnetic Gray with the same color interior as your picture.
No problem, mine was done by RSC Restyling here in Pa. I went with Black non perforated leather with gray stitching to match rest of gray interior. Feel I did not need the perforated leather as I do not have cooled seats, the non perforated in more durable and easier to clean. My original was Med. gray cloth ( actually gray and black) with 40console40 front seat. Exterior color is Blue Jeans.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:27 AM
cbradford
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by GlueGuy View Post
$2100 does sound a bit steep, but I bet it varies all over the place. When we got our 2015, the dealer offered us leather seats (all around) for $995 from a local upholstery shop. The seats we have match the exterior body color, and we like them a lot.
Agree $2100 installed is a bit steep, if I was quoted that would have done myself.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:50 PM
Z06 FAN
New User
Z06 FAN is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not looking to reapolster my seats. Just put some nice covers over my factory cloth seats to protect them. That's what I meant rather than leather or catskins ect.

Old 04-23-2019, 10:22 PM
smokewagun
Posting Guru
smokewagun has a very good reputation on FTE.smokewagun has a very good reputation on FTE.smokewagun has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Z06 FAN View Post
Not looking to reapolster my seats. Just put some nice covers over my factory cloth seats to protect them. That's what I meant rather than leather or catskins ect.
They donít reupholster the seats. Only replace the factory zip-on covers. Itís not really that hard, but the local suppliers of Katskinz here in the Chicago area wonít sell just the covers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: