Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

seat covers 2016 XLT cloth seats

Old 04-24-2019, 04:05 AM
cbradford
Post Fiend
cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by smokewagun View Post
They donít reupholster the seats. Only replace the factory zip-on covers. Itís not really that hard, but the local suppliers of Katskinz here in the Chicago area wonít sell just the covers.
Pretty much the same here, if you want to install yourself youíll have to purchase from eBay as mentioned. The most difficult part to cover would be head rests.

Old 04-24-2019, 09:26 AM
jeffwoodall
Senior User
jeffwoodall is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by cbradford View Post

Went with the Katzkin leather on my 2017, very nice and more comfortable than factory cloth. Installed for under $1200, could have purchased kit for $600 but was worth the extra to have the professionals install.
I am going to go with these myself as well, and was wondering what specific color and style is that? I like it..Thanks

Old 04-25-2019, 11:03 AM
cbradford
Post Fiend
cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by jeffwoodall View Post
I am going to go with these myself as well, and was wondering what specific color and style is that? I like it..Thanks
Paperwork says: FM Black Leather, Grey Stich, No Perf. Part# Kat 4957783. In my conversation with sales guy itís OEM style the console lid was not changed.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:41 PM
jimmy-six
Elder User
jimmy-six has a good reputation on FTE.jimmy-six has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry but Wet-O-Kole's are POS and they are made less than 2 miles from me. Wore thru getting in and out of the truck in less than 6 months. They replaced the bottom drive and said don't back again.
I found some that looked like gray cotton jeans material, wore like iron. Took them off when I sold the 2013 4 years later. Now I use them on the bottom of the driver and passenger seat when go on a trip just strapping them on front to back.

Old 05-02-2019, 06:23 AM
kennyday
New User
kennyday is starting off with a positive reputation.
I ordered Coverking Neosupreme. The leather covers look nice and there are deals to be found just not to my personal likings.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:05 AM
Doc_Adams
New User
Doc_Adams is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mine are supposed to be here next week. I have the 40/20/40 front bench seat and the Katzkinz I ordered are supposed to have a bottom, upper and lid replacement for the jumpseat/console.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:15 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
Got my Marathon covers the other day. They look to be well made, black Cordura, I haven't gotten them on yet. Hopefully if it warms up, I stick them in sometime this week.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: