Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

55 New instrument panel.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:46 PM
tacson
Posting Guru
tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 56panelford View Post

I have the Dolphin gauges in my panel but after putting the Dakota Digital VHX gauge cluster in my pickup
I want to change them over to the VHX gauges
VHX-1050/1060: Universal 5 and 6 Gauge Round, Analog VHX Instruments
56panelford my second second choice was the VHX 1060 set...

Old 04-22-2019, 08:53 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
That's what I plan on getting possibly next winter but it's not going to be easy changing them over. It's pretty cluttered under there with that hanging brake pedal bracket and I'm not as able to stand on my head as I used to be ...lol Might take me all winter ...lol

Old 04-23-2019, 08:57 AM
vonhef
Junior User
vonhef has a good reputation on FTE.vonhef has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the comments everyone.... I have the "Classic" one ordered and should arrive soon.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.