Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > 1999 to 2016 Super Duty
Reload this Page >

Connectors and pins/sockets - identification and availability

Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

Old 04-17-2019, 12:03 PM
lfabio
Freshman User
lfabio is starting off with a positive reputation.

I have to replace the connector for the cabin fan speed resistor group because it is rusted beyond repair. I found the pigtails, but I'd rather crimp new pins/sockets on the existing wires and use a new plastic shell. I already have the new resistor group itself - the old one was rusted through in a spectacular fashion, MAYBE using mild steel was a bad idea but it seems like Ford engineers only designed these trucks to operate in the Arizona deserts - when it doesn't rain, mind.

Is there a place to buy the plastic connector shells and the pins inside that one needs to crimp?

Also - is there a place to IDENTIFY the connectors? Some kind of part system?

Both of these are available for imports but I haven't found anything for these trucks. Help?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.