Notices
6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

6.4L Fuel Pressure Gauge install

Old 04-15-2019, 09:45 AM
tommyjoe72
New User
tommyjoe72 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question 6.4L Fuel Pressure Gauge install

I have a 2009 f250 6.4l that I am trying to install a fuel pressure gauge on. I bought the truck with Glowshift pillar gauges in it already. The boost and egt gauge were hooked up and working already but the fuel pressure gauge did not have a sensor to plug into. The gauge colors work andthe sensor wire ran into the engine bay already. I called glowshift and they do not offer a vehicle specific sensor for the 6.4l. I am trying to find out where I need to install the fittings for the sensor to get a good reading to tell if the filters are starting to get dirty and what fittings and sensor I need to make this gauge work. I will also be installing a FASS fuel system this week when it gets delivered. Truck has been deleted with an H&S XRT programmer with and CAI.

Old 04-17-2019, 11:02 AM
73fan
Elder User
73fan has a good reputation on FTE.73fan has a good reputation on FTE.
At the Schrader valve on fuel cooler you should have 35-55 Kpa (5-8 psi). As far as plumbing it in, I havenít done one so I canít say for certain whatís the easiest.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: