Notices
2019 Ranger Everything about the new 2019 Ford Ranger.

spotted my first ranger 3/16/19

Old 04-08-2019, 04:07 PM
maverick1701
Posting Guru
maverick1701 has a good reputation on FTE.maverick1701 has a good reputation on FTE.
spotted my first ranger 3/16/19

Last month I spotted my first Ranger at our local airport (I work at the airport for the police dpt).

It was parked in the rental car area.

It was pretty dang nice!! I wish it had been unlocked (the rentals usually are) so I could have had the chance to sit inside

Below are some glamour shots...because we all love pics, right?

Old 04-08-2019, 04:46 PM
94deesul
New User
94deesul is starting off with a positive reputation.
45k for a ranger probably lol

Old 04-08-2019, 08:00 PM
joedOH
New User
joedOH is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just came back from 2 weeks in St. Maarten, you wouldn't believe how many Rangers I saw. Came back home to find my local dealer now has 3 in stock. Is this the Twilight Zone?

Old 04-09-2019, 09:39 AM
kenny nunez
Elder User
kenny nunez is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Ranger sighting, airport

It looks like a Lariet with the bright trim option. I have the identical color model ordered with the Sport trim and 18”rims. Just got the vin # and should arrive late May. I see it has Louisiana plates.

Old 04-09-2019, 03:21 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
I'll be flying into Chicago in September, I'm really hoping I can rent one for my trip as it would be perfect for what I'll be doing in that part of the country. Anybody know who is offering the Ranger for rent?

Old 04-11-2019, 01:06 PM
WXboy
Postmaster
WXboy has a good reputation on FTE.WXboy has a good reputation on FTE.WXboy has a good reputation on FTE.
I saw one for the first time last week parked across the street from work. I went over to see it and I was surprised at how small it was. I had heard that the new Ranger was huge, but in person it was very small to me. It didn't seem much bigger than my old 2003 Ranger FX4. Very surprising.

Old 04-11-2019, 06:40 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
I actually got to touch one today. Lariat FX4 SCrew, in Sabre. Truck wasn't the model/color I'd buy. I thought it was a nice truck though. I noticed how high it sat, appeared to be about the same, maybe a tad taller than the 150 4X4 sitting next it, had the 18" Raptor style wheels on it. My buddy there at the dealer was with a customer, so I never asked if I could drive it. Turns out they've had 6 of them sold in the last month. I'll go back another day and likely drive one.

Old 04-14-2019, 07:00 PM
CuNmUdF250
Posting Guru
CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.
Seen a few on the road the past week, they’ll be all over soon enough.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:04 AM
Jolly Roger Joe
Just another Joe
Jolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant futureJolly Roger Joe has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AlaskanEx View Post
I'll be flying into Chicago in September, I'm really hoping I can rent one for my trip as it would be perfect for what I'll be doing in that part of the country. Anybody know who is offering the Ranger for rent?
The pictures show Enterprise is renting them.

Old 04-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Vizsla_Buddy
Senior User
Vizsla_Buddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Funny this was the first thread in the forum. I was going to start a thread and see if anyone is seeing them in the wild. It is 4/15 and I have yet to see one. I was wondering if they are selling well.

Old 04-15-2019, 03:04 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster
rollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud of
I saw my second one driving today. Calgary Alberta area.

Old 04-18-2019, 04:36 PM
joedOH
New User
I spotted my first Ranger 4/17/2019 and bought one 4/18/2019. Bought a Lariat and pick it up 4/20. Someone around here will be seeing their first Ranger on the street.

I'm not seeing any Rangers on the street in northern Ohio. The dealers here have maybe 3 each, all high end models. Seems weird no one is buying. The one I bought came off the truck today, I drove it with 2 miles on it and was pleased with it.

Old 04-18-2019, 05:06 PM
ExDakotaOwner
Pickup Trucker
ExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to beholdExDakotaOwner is a splendid one to behold
Looks nice but faintly like the t acoma.

Old 04-19-2019, 06:22 AM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by joedOH View Post
I spotted my first Ranger 4/17/2019 and bought one 4/18/2019. Bought a Lariat and pick it up 4/20. Someone around here will be seeing their first Ranger on the street.

I'm not seeing any Rangers on the street in northern Ohio. The dealers here have maybe 3 each, all high end models. Seems weird no one is buying. The one I bought came off the truck today, I drove it with 2 miles on it and was pleased with it.
Congarats!! Photos when ya get it??

Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM
joedOH
New User
Picked it up at 9 am this morning. Nice freeway ride home for 24 miles. It's a stiff ride but nothing like the FX4 equipped trucks. Now I have to figure out all the options on the dash and steering wheel.

Here's a few more pics once I had time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: