Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Garage & Workshop
Reload this Page >

Very efficient and simple way to break a Bead..

Notices
Garage & Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop. No Truck Tech Discussion

Old 04-02-2019, 06:18 PM
patineto
Senior User
patineto is starting off with a positive reputation.

I was sure i had a good method but this one is simpler and more efficient...

Old 04-03-2019, 04:10 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
it is much easier to just put the tire on the machine that removes it from the rim.

Old 04-03-2019, 04:20 PM
patineto
Senior User
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
it is much easier to just put the tire on the machine that removes it from the rim.
yeah but i'm pretty sure if you have one in the middle of the kitchen you wife already left you...;-)

Old 04-03-2019, 04:35 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
tires do not belong in the kitchen.
the tire machine was in the cellar at the old house, it is out in the shop here at the "new" place.

and i get rid or here a long time ago!!

Old 04-08-2019, 09:16 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
A tire machine does work well. I still occasionally use a bumper jack. And have used a bead breaking hammer and a sledge.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/KEN-TOOL-...SABEgI4qfD_BwE

Old 04-08-2019, 10:29 PM
patineto
Senior User
sorry facebook video..

cool machine

Old 04-09-2019, 09:01 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
I've seen them use something like that at truck stops along the Interstates. Slick.

Old 04-11-2019, 10:16 PM
1979 Ford
FTE Chapter Leader
1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold1979 Ford is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
tires do not belong in the kitchen.
the tire machine was in the cellar at the old house, it is out in the shop here at the "new" place.

and i get rid or here a long time ago!!
This is the best post I have read all day.

Getting rid of the first wife was the best thing I did. I wonder why I waited so long to do it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.