Notices
Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

April Chat Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
well its hard for me. Im at work at 545 everyday. Im leaving about 515. I know a couple others are up at that time, since my camera system picks them up driving by the house about 6 or so every morning.

They dont mind me at all. One neighbor really likes me and has no issues. But the point Im at right now, if anyone has any issue, then they can feel free to lend a helping hand to fix the issue with me. As the only issue theyd have is a loud *** v8 cold starting at 515. They wanna bitch, they can weld and provide some labor to quiet the truck down. LOL

Old Today, 06:13 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Happy Easter !!
The Dodge is not bad on exhaust noise but the Lightning is very loud. I drove it to Ft Benning once, 3 hr drive. It's too loud for me on any long distance driving.
I told the wife I was thinking of selling the Dodge, she said no, she likes it and wants me to fix it up. She said it's cheaper to fix it up than buy another 4x4 truck, which is true. Plus the older Dodges she says look more manly.

Old Today, 08:45 AM
hturner12
Postmaster
hturner12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.hturner12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Have you done anything to the 79? I got to haul stuff to dump tommorow going to clean out the bed of the 250 maybe pull the transfer tank. Thern it back to work on the sheff. Got a 1/4 of the floor in on the old part.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.