Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Beehive Oil Filter

Old 03-27-2019, 12:59 PM
Suffolkman
Senior User
Suffolkman has a good reputation on FTE.Suffolkman has a good reputation on FTE.
This morning I ordered a replacement filter (the same as the one I removed). This is not the filter number that is mentioned everywhere as fitting Beehive type filters. I just looked at the spec of this common filter (the same as fits the Speedway types. On measuring my case...that filter would not fit in. It is just to wide in diameter, and the inside hole diameter is to small to fit over the central pin. Perhaps it is an original. Whilst waiting for the replacement filter to arrive I might remove the case from the truck and try to identify it.

Suffolkman

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.