Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Anti rattle bar help

Old 03-24-2019, 12:11 PM
Crownvicguy
Junior User
Crownvicguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anti rattle bar help

Hey ya'll
i found a thread from 2010 about the clips used to install the anti rattle window bar in my 49 m47 mercury truck. There was one guy saying he found them at cw moss and listed the item number. The link doesnt work anymore. The new ones i have are the chinese crap that the forum talked about. Anybody know best place to get clips more like the orginal? I only have about 6 original ones. Thanks
John

Old 03-24-2019, 12:27 PM
hulleywoodworking
Senior User
hulleywoodworking has a good reputation on FTE.hulleywoodworking has a good reputation on FTE.
PM sent. Check your mail.

Old 03-24-2019, 12:39 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Try Restoration Specialties from Windber PA at: Restoration Specialties and Supply, Inc.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:52 PM
chriscris
Senior User
chriscris is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have an extra package of the good ones if needed.

Old 03-25-2019, 06:53 PM
firstrider
Postmaster
firstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to behold
How many do you need ?

Old 03-26-2019, 09:55 AM
hulleywoodworking
Senior User
hulleywoodworking has a good reputation on FTE.hulleywoodworking has a good reputation on FTE.
I dropped 10 of them in the mail this morning to the OP.

John

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.