Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I also just sold my X

Old 03-16-2019, 12:19 AM
1 Excursion camper
Posting Guru
1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future
I also just sold my X

Listed it about a week ago and have had a lot of interest even from Texas. held it for one guy and still had several calls. the first guy fell though so this guy called and gave me full asking price! 13 years of enjoyment and it only cost me $6k. gotta love that. So now to either replace it or trade in the trailer and buy a MH.....probably the latter. So Ill give it a little send off!

Btw, that wind deflector is for sale.

And the final picture after I detailed it and put it up for sale.

Old 03-16-2019, 01:09 AM
pirate4x4_camo
Post Fiend
pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.
No more rear steer for you

good looking Ex.

Old 03-16-2019, 07:08 AM
01__Excursion
Elder User
01__Excursion is a name known to all01__Excursion is a name known to all01__Excursion is a name known to all01__Excursion is a name known to all01__Excursion is a name known to all01__Excursion is a name known to all
Was the wind deflector of any benefit? PM me, I may be interested in any specs, and how it mounts.
My T/T is high profile like yours, maybe I can stand to benefit somewhat.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:41 AM
1 Excursion camper
Posting Guru
1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pirate4x4_camo View Post
No more rear steer for you

good looking Ex.
nope! LOL. I havenít had rear steer since the hellwig install 15 years ago.
thanks. Lots of work to keep it looking good all those years! But it was worth it.
To be honest I will probably miss the spring arguments!!!!
thanks

Old 03-16-2019, 08:43 AM
1 Excursion camper
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 01__Excursion View Post
Was the wind deflector of any benefit? PM me, I may be interested in any specs, and how it mounts.
My T/T is high profile like yours, maybe I can stand to benefit somewhat.
yes it was. I gained .5 mpg towing. I have pics of the deflector mounted. So I will post those later. Right now we are going out to start the search!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.