Rough Idle Burning Fuel Rich - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Rough Idle Burning Fuel Rich

Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Rough Idle Burning Fuel Rich

Old 03-15-2019, 05:52 PM
bismic
Post Fiend
bismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputation
Lots of folks think full retail prices are all you can get, but there are on-line dealership prices that are very good. Auto Nation White Bear Lake has great prices (under $190 for an injector) and FICMrepair is fantastic also. They price match as well!

Old 03-15-2019, 06:24 PM
David Fehir
Senior User
David Fehir is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by bismic View Post
Lots of folks think full retail prices are all you can get, but there are on-line dealership prices that are very good. Auto Nation White Bear Lake has great prices (under $190 for an injector) and FICMrepair is fantastic also. They price match as well!
I will definitely look into that thank you and everyone else for all the help and advice this is were I learned most of the stuff I now know about the 6.0. Somethings I can figure out on my own but other things I need advice on and this site is a huge help. There's been plenty of times I would have had to rely on a diesel shop if it wasn't for this site and the noligable people her and I wouldn't be able to afford to own a diesel if I always had to rely on a shop.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:05 AM
HTM101
Senior User
HTM101 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Auto Nation

I'm posting to encourage you to consider Auto Nation for your parts purchases. I recently did a large engine project and ordered a lot of parts, probably 30+ pieces, from Auto Nation. For me, knowing those parts were OEM and that the pricing was very competitive, kept me returning to ANWBL many times.

Their customer service is great. An example; I began ordering parts in early December 2018. Two weeks ago I attempted to install a radiator hose that I purchased from ANWBL in December, and it didn't fit. I checked the part number and they had accidentally shipped the wrong part. I contacted them 3 months after purchasing that hose and they were all about apologizing and getting me the correct part. And for a bit more clarification, of the many parts I bought from them, that 1 hose was the only incorrect piece sent to me.

Early on in my project, I bought an upper fuel filter cap from an alleged OE seller on Amazon. The part arrived, and I knew it was the wrong piece. The correct part number was listed on the outer bag, but inside were 2 more clear bags, each of those had a different part number. So...I received a part that was rebagged twice, and labeled with 3 different Ford part numbers. Lesson learned.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:47 AM
David Fehir
Senior User
David Fehir is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by HTM101 View Post
I'm posting to encourage you to consider Auto Nation for your parts purchases. I recently did a large engine project and ordered a lot of parts, probably 30+ pieces, from Auto Nation. For me, knowing those parts were OEM and that the pricing was very competitive, kept me returning to ANWBL many times.

Their customer service is great. An example; I began ordering parts in early December 2018. Two weeks ago I attempted to install a radiator hose that I purchased from ANWBL in December, and it didn't fit. I checked the part number and they had accidentally shipped the wrong part. I contacted them 3 months after purchasing that hose and they were all about apologizing and getting me the correct part. And for a bit more clarification, of the many parts I bought from them, that 1 hose was the only incorrect piece sent to me.

Early on in my project, I bought an upper fuel filter cap from an alleged OE seller on Amazon. The part arrived, and I knew it was the wrong piece. The correct part number was listed on the outer bag, but inside were 2 more clear bags, each of those had a different part number. So...I received a part that was rebagged twice, and labeled with 3 different Ford part numbers. Lesson learned.
Thank you for the tip I'm definitely going look into these guy's I want to make sure I'm getting OEM parts from now on these issues are sickening and I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to avoid problems

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.