2006 F250 6.0L troubles again - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

2006 F250 6.0L troubles again

Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

2006 F250 6.0L troubles again

Old 03-14-2019, 01:54 PM
bismic
Post Fiend
bismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputation
Thank you for that post.

The sensor 4C3Z-9J460-A is really an EBP sensor ( exhaust back pressure sensor - primarily used for turbo control). While it may be one of several inputs to the EGR system controls, it isn't the primary one. I really don't think it will help a P0401 or P0404 code, since they are "flow" codes. I also don't know why the Amazon seller calls it an EGR valve position sensor.

Not meaning to keep belaboring a point, but I have found that most things from Sinister are poor quality, even if they try to advertise them as OEM.

And just to be clear, the 05-07 years did not have HPOP issues. They had big issues with the HPOP discharge fitting, but not the pump itself.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.