Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advice on saleing price

Old 03-13-2019, 10:16 PM
Theboneskes
New User
Theboneskes is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by kubatob7500 View Post
Theboneskes

Pull that rig to central Pa. Lincoln Speedway, Williamsgrove Speedway, Port Royal Speedway(my favorite for family) all within about 1 1/2 drive of each other depending on camping location. Kid and I mostly at Port Royal. Not uncommon for her and I to do Williamsgrove Friday night and Port Royal on Saturday night. Thinking of Mansfeild Ohio this year for 100,000 show. If Lance Dewease and Kreitz Racing make the trip, we may not be to far behind.

i am interested in your Ex. Will send you a PM with my phone number.

Id like to go to Port this year Go to Williams Grove every year for Summer Nats, Go to Eldora for the Royal and USAC/WoO weekend in May, Knoxville Nationals in August. If you haven't been, it's a awesome week! Planning on going to World Finals this year too. Last time I was at Charlotte Mark Kinser won, that will tell you how long ago that was...

Old 03-13-2019, 10:17 PM
Theboneskes
New User
Theboneskes is starting off with a positive reputation.
Went last year to the 100K show at Mansfield. Wasn't impressed with the field of cars.

Old 03-14-2019, 07:02 AM
1 Excursion camper
Posting Guru
1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future1 Excursion camper has a brilliant future
An X with no rust even with high miles is worth quite a bit! I would say start around $15k and go from there with offers

Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM
kubatob7500
Senior User
kubatob7500 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just want to say thank you to all for the advice I have excursion up for sale. I cleaned it all up yesterday and have a for sale sign on her. I've not posted it online as of yet . Waiting to see if anybody local pops up.

Again thank you for the help

Scott

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
swmpbgy1
Senior User
swmpbgy1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by kubatob7500 View Post
Just want to say thank you to all for the advice I have excursion up for sale. I cleaned it all up yesterday and have a for sale sign on her. I've not posted it online as of yet . Waiting to see if anybody local pops up.

Again thank you for the help

Scott
That's what I did with mine......Parked it at a local bank after they closed on a Saturday afternoon.....Phone started ringing 15 minutes after I locked the doors and drove home. It was sold Sunday evening.

Swmpbgy1

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.