Notices

Foam pin box cover

Old 03-05-2019, 03:13 PM
brickman
Elder User
brickman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.brickman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Foam pin box cover

Here's something interesting for those of us that have had an unfriendly encounter with the pin box https://rvsafezone.com/products/fift...-pin-cushions/

Old 03-05-2019, 04:38 PM
FUN2DRV
New User
FUN2DRV is starting off with a positive reputation.
That looks pretty slick, but it also looks like it could be easy for someone to steal.

Old 03-06-2019, 05:34 PM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
A LOT of $ for a yellow hunk of foam.....!!

Old 03-06-2019, 10:11 PM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.HRTKD has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
A LOT of $ for a yellow hunk of foam.....!!
That's what I was thinking. Go down to the local hobby store (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc) and pick up some foam and cut your own. You could even paint it yellow if you want.

When I buy fifth wheel I'm going to need something like this. I'm always smacking my head into stuff like that. I blame it on thinking too much on weighty matters.

Old 03-06-2019, 10:29 PM
brickman
Elder User
brickman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.brickman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It’s pricey that’s for sure. Shouldn’t be hard to make up something that’d do the same thing, by the time I got it up here the price would double.

Old 03-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Edd505
Junior User
Edd505 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Edd505 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Foam swim noodles any color & a little glue.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:39 AM
scraprat
Postmaster
scraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant futurescraprat has a brilliant future
In 7 years never walked into or even came close to the hitch/ pin.

Now the low side of the front over hang there might have been a time or 2 that started to stand before clearing it after working in the front compartment.

Old 03-07-2019, 08:10 AM
brickman
Elder User
I've done it several times and my 97 yr old dad did it once also. Never enough to draw blood or anything, just some hurt pride..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.