The PA Chapter's "Eat Me Lucky Charms" March 2019 Chat and B/S Thread - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Reload this Page >

The PA Chapter's "Eat Me Lucky Charms" March 2019 Chat and B/S Thread

Notices
Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Old 02-28-2019, 10:41 PM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation

Welp, that was quick...first it was January 1 and now it's March 1. So I guess it's true that the years roll by faster as you get older...or something lol. Anyhow, it's March and that means (hopefully) Spring isn't too far away and soon it'll be time to get the fun toys out for the spring/summer months. And of course that means jamming on last minute projects and all that kind of stuff, which in part is why I took two days off of work this weekend (today and Monday) myself. Lots to do, not much time to do it.

Speaking of events, don't forget that our friends in NJ have invited us to their get together event at the Englishtown swap meet and show on April 13. More info about that event can be found in this thread located ----> https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...9-7am-6pm.html

That same day in Mine Hill, NJ is the Just Breathe Dyno Shootout and Show to benefit the Breathe for Michael Foundation, put on by Big Time Kustoms. They'll be running two dynos that day, plus a show and shine as well. Flyer is linked as an image in this post and the rain date is Sunday, April 14.

That's all I got, so you know what to do - do it.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:34 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future
Good Friday morning, March 1st and Happy weekend Eve Pennsylvania, Bill and all the gang.
I agree that the months are rolling by way too fast.
Party responsibly thus weekend.

Old 03-01-2019, 08:01 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning PA, the miserable month of February is finally over! Only 19 days to Spring!

Old 03-01-2019, 08:44 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
Morning folks and happy Friday.

Pat, thanks for sending us that white crap lol. We got about 3 inches of snow last night.

Old 03-01-2019, 09:18 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Morning Bill, Jason, Steve, Ron and fellow visitors....hope that your FRIDAY is going well.

Old 03-01-2019, 10:05 AM
JKru
Elder User
JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to March & TGIF, Gang! I'm glad to be home, but that drive last night was SKETCHY!!! There was 3" of wet slippery stuff on the roads & it was coming down hard! The time at home is short lived. I have a busy weekend and I'm at 7 Springs next week for meetings. At least the weather is agreeable for snowboarding, but it looks like the drive up on Monday might be crazy again.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:01 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Morning Jason, sounds like it was an interesting drive for you.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:04 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
Howdy Jason and Neil.

Yeah I was out in that mess when it started last night, was a little squirrelly for sure because the snow was so wet. Roads are good today, in fact I need to bolt up to Kittanning here in a bit to check in with my powder coater. Having issues getting the blue powder for the OBS to work out like we hoped...

Old 03-01-2019, 11:10 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
The roads up this way are nice and dry today. We did not pick up any new snow last night but we may get some tomorrow and then more Sunday night.

Good luck at the powder coater figuring out the issue.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:27 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
He's trying to match powder to anodized, and that just never works out well. Anodizing is a transparent type of coating and that's not what powder is. Gonna take one of my new IC boots with me and see if that's a better thing to try and match up to. I'm not mad at him at all - I gave him a puzzle to solve without thinking about it myself. Plus, I want to discuss some work for the Bull with him.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:38 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
That makes a lot of sense because of them being different types of coatings.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:59 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future
Good evening Neil and Bill good luck on the powder coat puzzle.
Jason sorry no sympathy from me having to go to Seven Springs for meetings. I never could get that unfortunate! LOL

Old 03-02-2019, 07:18 AM
CollinsCD
Post Fiend
CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.
Well good Saturday morning PA!

Old 03-02-2019, 07:34 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Good Saturday morning PA, Craig and all passing through!

Old 03-02-2019, 02:16 PM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
Howdy folks, happy Saturday. Sitting down for a few minutes between tasks, got a lot going on today.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: