The PA Chapter's "Eat Me Lucky Charms" March 2019 Chat and B/S Thread - Page 9 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Reload this Page >

The PA Chapter's "Eat Me Lucky Charms" March 2019 Chat and B/S Thread

Notices
Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

The PA Chapter's "Eat Me Lucky Charms" March 2019 Chat and B/S Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 05:26 AM
CollinsCD
Post Fiend
CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.
Good Thursday morning PA!

Old 03-14-2019, 07:30 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
Morning folks, happy Thursday. Seems there's always one day in the first week of the time change (no matter which way it goes) when it trips me up - today, was that day...ug.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:42 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Morning Bill, Jason, Ron, Craig and followers, hope that your Thursday is going well. Received an update on the repairs to my truck and it is heading into prime this morning and then paint tomorrow. Estimated completion is next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Old 03-14-2019, 10:50 AM
JKru
Elder User
JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good morning, Gang! (Still)

Today was that day for me too, Bill....

Old 03-14-2019, 11:07 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
Morning Neil and Jason.

Jason, it probably doesn't help much that I'm burning the candle at both ends and using a blowtorch in the middle either. But, that time change thing just gets me every time.

Neil is this the other rocker repair or from the accident?

Old 03-14-2019, 12:07 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Bill, it is from the accident. They did not replace the rocker so it looks like that will be something out of my pocket at some point. Also the estimate did not have much time in it for work on the rocker so it really will not be any loss.

Old 03-15-2019, 07:22 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
Morning folks, happy Friday. Lots of stuff happening this morning already and I'm running on 3 hours' sleep...ug.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:13 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future
Good weekend eve PA, Bill, Jason and all passing through today.
Hope you are getting some of the nice weather we are having.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:44 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
Morning Bill, Rod and followers. It has been a busy morning trying to get caught up on the day to day work for the month which is now done. So it looks like I may have some slacking time this afternoon which is fine with me. Hope that your day is going well.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:05 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
Howdy Neil. Speaking of slackers, I finally figured out why Pat hasn't been around much - he made his way to Florida to slack there...lol.

Looks like a busy weekend for me, new rear CC doors showing up for the OBS (to go into storage, don't need them yet just have to pick them up at a friend's house) and my carpet and new aluminum door sills are showing up today. So, hopefully by the end of the weekend the OBS will be shaping up a bit.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:08 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
That is good Bill on getting the parts and getting some work done on the OBS.

I was just reading Pat's post in Nebraska and they may be cutting their vacation short and heading back tomorrow or Sunday due to the flooding out there. His place is ok, but his stepson's may not.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:15 AM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
I saw pictures and videos of what was happening out there...wow. I wasn't sure where he was in relation to any of the flooding or other problems.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:59 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
He is fine at his place. I guess that his MIL had to evacuate the farm and the kennel where the dogs are boarded is evacuating too.

Old 03-15-2019, 12:41 PM
WarWagon85
Senior User
WarWagon85 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Afternoon all my fellow Ford Fanatics! The warm weather is finally getting me back in gear

Already reinstalled the vaccuum can on the ole War Wagon (its being doing without since i bought it) and now i'm trying to track down where this random power steering hose went: seems it popped off from somewhere and i can't see where exactly
Gotta fix it tonight cause i got a trip to another wrecking yard lined up for tomorrow to see if i can find some armrests for my captain's chairs, and i really don't wanna take my DD there lol

Old 03-15-2019, 01:23 PM
liftnw8z
Posting Legend
Howdy Ron. Trying to stay in gear around here as best as possible. Waiting on stuff at my powder coater still...ug.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: