Notices
1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Dentsides Ford Truck

BF Goodrich KM3 Mounted on old Slots!

Old 02-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Aaron-71
Postmaster
Aaron-71 is a splendid one to beholdAaron-71 is a splendid one to beholdAaron-71 is a splendid one to beholdAaron-71 is a splendid one to beholdAaron-71 is a splendid one to beholdAaron-71 is a splendid one to beholdAaron-71 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by somethingclever View Post
I dig the slots and the tires....great choice on both.
2X on this. Slots are my first choice, but I settled with Mickey Thompson classics cause they were cheap.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:03 PM
dogdays
Senior User
dogdays is starting off with a positive reputation.
Slots, spokes or mesh, these trucks look better with a shiny chrome or polished aluminum wheel. Back in the days the wheels were known as "Ansen aluminum slots". They were always cool, looked a little more business-like than spokes, at least to me. That style was also available in chrome plated steel, but they were and looked cheaper. These trucks also looked good with American white spoke steel wheels, especially with big tires on a 4x4. Bt the shiny stuff works the best.

R.

Old 02-12-2019, 05:58 AM
hail destroyer
Elder User
hail destroyer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.hail destroyer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Damn that looks really, really good.

Old 02-14-2019, 12:12 AM
Overbored
New User
Overbored is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by highgirl View Post
Hi Pete,
The only slots I could find for 8 lug are US Mags. Got mine as a tire/wheel package from a small local distributor.
Go to US Mags web site to find a dealer.
Good luck..!
Sorry I missed your reply, Thanks.
Looks perfect!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.