N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Feb 2019 all topic thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Fifty150
Logistics Pro
Received 224 Likes on 200 Posts
It's never good when you go into work, and your locker has a note taped to it. They want me down in personnel again. Great! What does human resources think I did this time?

"5150, glad you could make it. You smell like you had a few beers out in the parking lot before you came in."

"5150, your old partner from Miami Vice, wrapped up his big case today. They got that famous adult video actress who has been making all those headlines. In her personal safe, in her bedroom closet, guess what they found? 8 mm. Reel to reel. You were in them. She says those are personal, and that you two were boyfriend-girlfriend. Care to explain why that relationship isn't in your personnel file? Why didn't you disclose something like that to background investigations?"

This is the part where I need another drink.

Old 02-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 120 Likes on 116 Posts
Um...ok.

Happy Friday all.

Jim

Old 02-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Fifty150
Logistics Pro
The rain is pouring out here by SFO. Remember to turn your lights on in the rain. It increases your profile, and allows other people to see you. Also, it's the law.

Old 02-08-2019, 05:25 PM
GlueGuy
Lead Driver
Received 211 Likes on 177 Posts
Our F-150 turns the lights on automagically when the wipers are on for more than a few seconds. However, we have the headlights on auto anyway, which includes DRL. We went one step beyond that and configured our DRL to include the taillights (because DRL by itself in most cases does not turn on the rear lights.

My SO has an 8-year-old Tacoma, and she just leaves the lights on all the time. Solve pretty much all the problems except that the headlights don't last as long.

We've been getting some good rain here too. About 0.64" so far today. We can't see SFO from here, but we can smell it.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Fifty150
Logistics Pro
NTSB & FBI are on scene in San Francisco. Press conference to declare that they will investigate the gas pipeline explosion. Sounds like they are grabbing headlines. How often does 2 high profile government agencies partner to investigate a construction site accident? I wonder if a prosecution will be the end result.

Old 02-08-2019, 09:16 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good pics 5150 , were you at the corner Pub as —- I mean walking by when that happened ,
super duty I like the led set up , my fog lights went out a couple years ago , I’ve tried three different attempts to get them out but failed , I know you just reach in ,twist the back and pull the light and wire to where you can switch out the bulb , seen the vids too , now what they don’t tell you is , working in a blind spot with a license plate and other obstacles, reaching into a space that only a very small child’s hand would only fit, let alone having a screw driver ,light bulb , flash light , mirror , matches gasoline bomb fire , I swear they built my truck around those stupid fog lights,lol
tomorrows Task, that’s right only one thing on ( my list) and if anybody is Interested , I’ll be holding a hay stacking Event , it’s a one day event free of charge , the pay is 0 , but it’s a great way to bond with your Inter strength and your Hay hooks and a plastic chair after it’s all Stacked , did I mention no sleeping in tomorrow, up at 6 and stacked in the barn before Rain , like I need a Challange , I think I’ll call my collage football grandson he needs to work out for next season .
hello Jim , have you been getting any precipitation, H20 , any word on GTG coming up and where is Stewart , I told him years ago to quit frying Bacon Nakid lol.

Old 02-08-2019, 11:52 PM
GlueGuy
Lead Driver
04badford, The last hay I stacked was back in 1983, and those 3-wire bales liked to kill me. Glad I'm not doing that any more. Keep us posted with how it goes. I'm wondering if you'll get enough dry weather.

Old 02-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Fifty150
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by 04badford
where is Stewart , I told him years ago to quit frying Bacon Nakid lol.
I wish you would have told me that last week. Could have saved a trip to the emergency room. Pretty good response from 911. They got every news van, ambulance crew, fire truck, and police car within a mile. My whole block was flashing lights, just like a gas line fire. Slow news day. The evening news was me, with 2nd degree burns below my lower belly. Pretty good videos and photos of the ambulance medic applying burn ointment to my affected area......only it looked like a tasteless adult video, so the story was killed.

my fog lights went out a couple years ago , I’ve tried three different attempts to get them out but failed , I know you just reach in ,twist the back and pull the light and wire to where you can switch out the bulb , seen the vids too , now what they don’t tell you is , working in a blind spot with a license plate and other obstacles, reaching into a space that only a very small child’s hand would only fit, let alone having a screw driver ,light bulb , flash light , mirror , matches gasoline bomb fire , I swear they built my truck around those stupid fog lights,lol

lol.
Dealerships often employ a person with very small hands, and train him with a blindfold. Sometimes it's a small child, whom they exploit, then lay off as he reaches maturity and his hands get too big.

Good pics 5150 , were you at the corner Pub as —- I mean walking by when that happened ,
lol.
Yes & no. As ordinary and customary, beer is for breakfast. By that hour, since it was already past 10 AM when brunch is served, I was already drinking something a little stronger. I was at the bar, alone alone with a screw driver ,light bulb , flash light , mirror , matches, and gasoline bomb fire, on unrelated business. Those photos are from the many, supplied by the scum with cameras (I mean news people). Attached is the Google Map image of that intersection right where the fire was coming out of the ground. A typical city street. Imagine hand digging that.

Old 02-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Been getting rain every other day it seems down here. No rain in forecast today, but light showers predicted by the weather guessers for tomorrow.

Bought a new video game yesterday. It is Farming Simulator 19. I have been playing FS 17 for 2 years. This version came out in Nov of last year, but I finally decided to get it yesterday. If I want to lift bales, I just bring the tractor with the front loader and bale spike. No physical labor for me. LOL

Jim

Old 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok well the event went off purdy well considering, I only did the 1/2 load of 32 Bails and not 64 this time, my 82 year old father in law helped pull them to the edge , while I dollied them in and stacked em, we beat the rain on my load but it started on his load , goter done with out sitting , complaining , crying , cussing and Tylenol, then there was me and I really don’t know what I did because I was in too much pain to remember , All I know is why did it seem like my father in law kept adding more hay back on the Trailer , I don’t know , he said because I took to long , the hay was growing in place making more , something don’t seem right because I sat in my chair for 11/2 hours watching it , and never seen it move .
I like the video hay stack , much easier and feels great on my Arther ritis and I don’t have to Listion to my father in laws Jokes over and over and over aaaaannndddd Over,lol
glue guy , if I only would have learned that 35 years ago , when my brother told me WOW , your a Natural look how you can just buck that bail , stackem high , tight stack like a squeeze did it , I’m thinking huh really
5150 Never Fry bacon Nakid , that’s how freak shows get started at the Circus , traveling naked bacon fryers are not in high demand ( anymore ) but a one eyed cyclops or stuck together doublemint twins are welcome to apply , Especially double mint Twins
have a great weekend Gents , stay safe and Dry.

Old 02-09-2019, 07:27 PM
GlueGuy
Lead Driver
I like the video hay stack , much easier and feels great on my Arther ritis and I don’t have to Listion to my father in laws Jokes over and over and over aaaaannndddd Over,lol
I knew the Ritis brothers. They were a tough bunch, and Art was the worst one. Yup. You just don't mess with Art Ritis.

Old 02-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Fifty150
Logistics Pro
, my 82 year old father in law helped pull them to the edge ,

I've heard of child labor in 3rd world countries.

But you take the cake! Exploiting seniors for hard labor!

Can't do that with a farm simulator game.

Old 02-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy soggy Sunday all! Hope everyone has a blessed day.

I have been acquainted with Art Ritis ever since 2011 when he took up residence in my left hip. Not a fun guy.

Jim

Old 02-10-2019, 12:46 PM
GlueGuy
Lead Driver
We're getting that white stuff again, or else someone has a horrific case a dandruff.

Old 02-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Fifty150
Logistics Pro
Any guy, in any part of your body, is not being nice to you.

Quick Reply: Feb 2019 all topic thread