Notices
6.2L V8 Discuss the 6.2L V8

2014 emissions/02 sensor issues.

Old 02-12-2019, 12:57 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
fuel levers have been anywhere from empty enough for the low fuel light to come on, to full tank. but i usually keep tank over 1/2 full.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:19 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
follow up:
they spent three days troubleshooting it on and off, and not only is the PCM bad, but it also took out one of the new cats.
we are waiting for parts.
more to follow as i get updates from the shop.

Old 04-14-2019, 07:44 AM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
it has now been 2 months with no change. 94 warm up cycles and 1300 miles later and still can not set readiness for 02 sensors or 02 heaters.
stopped by the ford dealer and they said there is nothing wrong with it, just run it. they had basically the same truck last year that took 9 months to set readiness for 02 sensors and 02 heaters.
local cop told me to scrape the failed inspection sticker off and run it cause all the cops in town know me and will not bother me.

i still want to get it figured out though.
three people told me i can force readiness with forscan, but could not tell me how to do it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: