Where can I get tough grip??? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Where can I get tough grip???

Old 01-21-2019, 10:41 PM
ExtremeDuty
Senior User
ExtremeDuty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have you considered https://bedrug.com/bedrug-impact-bedliner
I have the original BedRug in my '05 and a new one in my '18. Considered the Impact.

Old 01-22-2019, 10:45 AM
Cpt. Slow
New User
Cpt. Slow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by ExtremeDuty View Post
Have you considered https://bedrug.com/bedrug-impact-bedliner
I have the original BedRug in my '05 and a new one in my '18. Considered the Impact.
I carry wood, gravel and used auto parts......

Old 01-22-2019, 10:51 AM
ExtremeDuty
Senior User
ExtremeDuty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Cpt. Slow View Post
I carry wood, gravel and used auto parts......
Did you read the description of the Impact?

Your call, just brainstorming.

Old 01-24-2019, 12:20 PM
Cpt. Slow
New User
Cpt. Slow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks to all.
Found It!
Springfield MA!!!!

$200 more than hybrid locally, but worth it in my opinion.

Again, thanks everyone.

Scott

Old 01-24-2019, 12:46 PM
Mlambert22
Senior User
Mlambert22 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by 2019f350 View Post
Capt Slow,

I have a new Super Duty, it came with Ford's spray in bed liner. It too is way to slippery. The first time I put a chainsaw in the bed and went for a ride, it slammed from side to side. My prior truck had Line-X, the one before that was Rino Liner. I agree the Rino Liner was softer, more squishy and it had more grip so nothing slid on it, however it was not as tough, the Line-X was a much stronger product, however it was a little bit slippery. Nothing like the factory liner from Ford, it's almost like it's just shiny painted metal it's so slippery. I am also disappointed with the coverage on the tailgate, when it's open, there is a very large area near the bottom that is not treated. Anyhow, I am going to treat my bed with Rhino Liner, to cover the painted metal that was not covered by Ford, and to put on some texture that's not so slippery. Are you are at all inclined to spray on your own bed liner? It's a lot of prep work, but easy to do. All you need is an air compressor. For about $150 you can get enough material for a truck bed and the nozzle to spray their product. When I first started looking for a new truck I thought to myself I wish I had done it earlier in the year, as I knew I was going to spray on my own bed liner, (and I can't do it in the winter months) opposed to paying $500+ to have it done. The truck they found for me just happened to have it already done (a $500 option that I now sort of wish I didn't have)
I agree with you the factory Ford SUCKS so bad...I tried to spray over it to get it tacky with some spray in liner in a rattle can and it didn't help at all.. I was going to take it to Rhino and have them spray over it but ended up putting a rubber mat into it for now.
I'm so pissed and disappointed with the factory spray-in, I wish I could get a hold of someone at Ford but good luck with that.. I wouldn't recommend the factory spray-in to my worst enemy

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.