Notices

Buying A New Truck

Old 01-13-2019, 12:47 PM
Alfred Gilbert
New User
Alfred Gilbert is starting off with a positive reputation.
Buying A New Truck

I'm from Florida. I'm thinking about buying a truck and was looking for advice on truck financing.
I already went to my bank and don't think that ding the bank is a good option for me. They gave me a lot of forms to fill out and when I did it now they are saying they need some time to process it! So I dropped my decision to take a bank loan.

Then a friend told me about truck loan companies. I think they will give the money without much delay.
So, I'm planning to consult a truck financing services near my house. But I don't know the procedures that we have to follow for applying for a loan. If any of had any experience with truck loans please share advice and suggestions.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:48 AM
BIGKEN
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
My advice to you would be to have financing in place before starting your shopping. Try a local credit union...most are regional and only require a small deposit in a share account. Any place is going to require you to fill out an application...and...should be able to give you an answer...if not immediately...at least within 24 hours. Now...if you are credit challenged...all that may be thrown out the window.

Good luck...and...welcome to FTE!!!

Old 05-07-2019, 02:51 AM
Elma asheley
New User
Elma asheley is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bought dear?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.