Just installed 37/11.5/20 on factory rims - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Just installed 37/11.5/20 on factory rims

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just installed 37/11.5/20 on factory rims

Old 01-07-2019, 03:15 PM
AntiVelvet
New User
AntiVelvet is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Just installed 37/11.5/20 on factory rims

I have slight rubbing at full turn. Here is my question.. Will 1.5 inch wheel spacers fit on the factory wheel studs? How long are our studs? (I dont need the bolts sticking out past the spacer) I know the 2 inch are no issue, but I'm not after that look.

Old 01-08-2019, 11:05 AM
UP_There
Post Fiend
UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
I'm not a huge fan of using wheel spacers on trucks this heavy, that are designed for heavy towing. They are more suited for lightweight stuff like Jeeps. Having wheels with the proper offset for that sized tire is a better option, but definitely not the cheapest. By moving your wheels out with spacers, you are compounding an issue with ball joints and wheel bearings, and they will wear a lot faster than normal...

Old 01-08-2019, 11:20 AM
jav_eee
Senior User
jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Pictures?

10 charactersssssss

Old 01-08-2019, 03:57 PM
6leaker
Junior User
6leaker has a good reputation on FTE.6leaker has a good reputation on FTE.6leaker has a good reputation on FTE.
Yeah I would also skip the spacers. I had a set fail on my old F-150 and having your wheel come off at 50 MPH isn't a pleasant experience. Not a good experience for the pocket book either lol.

Old 01-18-2019, 06:13 AM
BROWN DOG KTM
Elder User
BROWN DOG KTM is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BROWN DOG KTM is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You have to cut stock studs off for 2” spacers.
So you definitely have to with 1.5”
“IF” you decide to run spacers : ONLY use hub centric QUALITY SPACERS & DO NOT haul or tow heavy : keeping all Lug Nuts Torqued to Specs.

Lift & Wider Wheels or Stock Height Tires are your Correct Fix.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: