2019 Ranger vs 2019 Colorado: Rivalry Renewed - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > 2019 Ranger
Reload this Page >

2019 Ranger vs 2019 Colorado: Rivalry Renewed

Notices
2019 Ranger Everything about the new 2019 Ford Ranger.

Old 01-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Curated Content Editor
Elder User
Curated Content Editor has a good reputation on FTE.Curated Content Editor has a good reputation on FTE.

By Brett Foote

The names and sizes might be different, but this is a classic Ford vs. Chevy battle.

Old 01-08-2019, 06:12 PM
CJ455

FTE Town Crier

CJ455 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford all the way! Love the color on that truck- it's stunning. Really brings out the details and edges.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
I'm not real crazy about the Colorado but the GMC Canyon is quite sexy.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:37 AM
Mainedieselman
New User
Mainedieselman is starting off with a positive reputation.
No Diesel!

Ford Ranger is not competitive without a diesel! They have the ability to utilize the 3.2 Powerstroke with the 10 speed auto to create a better vehicle than the competition. A built in brake controller and the diesel option with a SuperCab would help too. I believe the Chevy/GMC sales numbers of Duramax Colorados and Canyons reveal that the market exists.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:14 AM
Pgh Rebel
Posting Guru
Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.
Ford vs. Chevy: The battle rages on! It's more of a war really with each one occasionally winning one battle or another. (If you look past the fact that they both share this new 10-speed automatic ) The Colorado is okay, but I like the looks and content of the Canyon better. The Canyon seems more upscale.
BTW I have not seen even one diesel powered model here in western PA. It could be the fact that the state taxes diesel fuel so high that would-be consumers simply don't see the value in it. Diesel fuel here can often be as much as $.80/gallon higher than regular unleaded. That coupled with the higher purchase price to buy the diesel model, combined with the simple fact that not every corner gas station has diesel fuel; those factors can kill a lot of incentive to buy one. I've seen very few of the Ram 1500 Eco-diesel trucks either. I imagine the F-150 diesel probably isn't exactly flying off dealer's lots either.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: