Did Ford kill the SWB Diesel wagon? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Transit Connect
Reload this Page >

Did Ford kill the SWB Diesel wagon?

Notices
Transit Connect 2010+ Ford Transit Connect

Old 01-02-2019, 05:42 PM
newbury
New User
newbury is starting off with a positive reputation.

Went to Ford 2019 Ford Transit Connect Wagon Build your own page.
Diesel is no longer offered, choosing the "Regular" wheelbase gets a "Combination not available."
WHAT HAPPENED??
Wife wanted a SWB.

Old 01-02-2019, 11:19 PM
Fifty150
Senior User
Fifty150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Maybe someone at a dealership, who wants to write your order, could answer the question.

Old 01-03-2019, 06:08 AM
newbury
New User
newbury is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have called numerous dealerships. Usually they don't even know the TC SWB exists. I finally got through (evening Jan 2, 2019) to the one selling me a TC SWB diesel who wrote the order the end of August, 2018, The same guy who had emailed me Dec 31, 2018 writing "The information from my Ford rep indicates that they should begin scheduling the SWB Transit Wagons with Diesel Engines sometime in the month of January.".
Now he is saying that the TC SWB's have been delayed and would not start issuing build dates before the END of April, 2019, and to expects my order to take 3 months more than that before it gets in my hands.

I'm losing the little trust I had with Ford dealers.

Old 01-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Fifty150
Senior User
Fifty150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Does any other City Van offer a diesel?

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: