Notices
Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Ontario's 2019 January to December thread

Old 02-07-2019, 05:27 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
hehehe, that's for sure, if it wasn't for my Mom, I wouldn't have finished high school,
looking back is easy, glad I listened to her once in a while ..........
I even went on to get a college degree

I wonder how Pop is doing

Old 02-07-2019, 08:00 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Good morning Ontario, Gerry, Pop and all.

Old 02-07-2019, 10:19 AM
POPAJON
Posting Guru
POPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant future
Morning guys... not so good here weather and health. No sense complaining tho, still on the good side of the lawn. lol Son is doing great.. friggin heart rate is 90 he didn't think it would go that fast and steady !!!! Doc and he surgeon say that it is ok. Gotta get his BP down some. Rain in the forcast and then back to the cooler stuff and snow !!! Geeeeez what a screwed up winter. well the meds are kicking in so time for a lay -me-down. Take care, stay dry and warm... Play safe to Gerry PUT YER BOOTS on Bud. I didn't finis High school but I went back and got my GED diploma.

Old 02-07-2019, 12:18 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Get better Pop, good luck,

I have a pair of winter boots here that I have studded like truck tires,

Old 02-08-2019, 07:53 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
Rained all day yesterday so no school buses and no school today either, 3 days off this week

have a great w/e truckers

Old 02-09-2019, 10:49 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Almost lunch time. Skyping with grandkids in NY. Temp up to 44*F should go out and do something....after some lunch.

Old 02-09-2019, 01:45 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
You sound like me Geo, I like to accomplish something every day ..... even the smallest thing eh

nice sunny day up here, enjoy

Old 02-12-2019, 01:37 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
Another storm today, no school buses

Old 02-12-2019, 02:46 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
more

Old 02-12-2019, 02:59 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
Another storm today, no school buses

You should be out helping to shovel, Gerry
I might have to convert to Dodge and Plymouth

Old 02-12-2019, 03:18 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
I'll get my chance to shovel tomorrow George, we only have one shovel

Old 02-17-2019, 03:21 PM
POPAJON
Posting Guru
POPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant future
Hi Guys... Nice boots Gerry. May need a pair B4 the winter is done. lol Well I am HOPING that all the drama in this year is DONE !!! Our boy is back to work and they are watching out for him. Both daughters are doing good and so are the grandkids. SO, that being said, today I rest the legs ( a LOOOONG walk on Friday) And back at the C6 tomorrow. Got the last of the parts for it on from a Ford dealer, Montgomery Ford in Lucknow, Thanks Dale,.4x4 filter AND extension $112.00 OEM stuff to. Looking forward to getting the piece done. I will post pics ,if I remember to, as I go along. It only took a couple of hours to tear it down, maybe a few more to put it back together. Well Y'all stay warm and play safe. TTYL

Old 02-18-2019, 08:23 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
Glad to hear some things are almost back to normal Pop

Taking it apart is the easy part, there's a lot of cleaning to do,
try & work on one assembly at a time so you dont get confused,
there's plenty of help online ........ good luck

Old 02-18-2019, 09:22 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
Good morning Ontario. Gerry, I get confused just thinking about it.

Old 02-18-2019, 03:17 PM
POPAJON
Posting Guru
pretty productive day guys. Shoveled off the front porch and steps along with the deck.. blew out the driveways. Threw down some salt at the front and in front of the shop doors. Don't need to slip on the ice. Got my reverse clutch clamp made and working, some trans parts cleaned and covered up. No pics , sorry 4got to take my phone out. I will take some tomorrow. Called it a day no sense over doing it. As Gerry and George would say " a little bit each day" . Gonna sleep good tonight. Have a great Monday, what's left of it , and play safe.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.