Happy New Year 2019 NY's BS Thread - Page 16 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Happy New Year 2019 NY's BS Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 11:44 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
We have one staff meeting a year just to do some "house keeping" and this also filled us in some on when we maybe moving, who is going where, etc. From what we were told and unless it changes, the first department to move from this building will be on February 4th.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:32 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Just got back from checking out the new temporary digs and overall it is not in too bad of shape. From what my department head said it looks a lot better than it did

Old 01-11-2019, 01:49 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
When do you move over to them Neil..?

Old 01-11-2019, 02:38 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
3 weeks from this coming Tuesday. Our B&G department has been doing quite a bit of work on it to get it cleaned up and presentable. With the layout of the building that is being leased, it is causing my department to be on the first and second floor which is not optimal but we can make it work. As my department head mentioned, each day that we are there the closer we are to getting back in our renovated digs.

Old 01-11-2019, 02:46 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Hope the reno stays on track for you..

Old 01-11-2019, 03:18 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
The general contractor did some work for the county a couple years ago and the work was really good. The contract is written so that there are penalties where they need to pay the county for each day that they are past the deadline. The previous work was renovating a portion of one floor that was completed 3 months ahead of schedule. This is a complete gut and reno that they are figuring will take a year to complete. Do I think that they will finish 3 months early???.....no... but I do think that they will finish early.

Old 01-11-2019, 05:11 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
I worked for a company that had a contract like that with Ramada Inns, it was move your *** when it came down to the wire...lol

Old 01-11-2019, 05:11 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Having trouble posting , see if this works. Now it's working

Old 01-11-2019, 05:14 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by GLR View Post
Having trouble posting , see if this works. Now it's working
It is, what did you post..?

Old 01-11-2019, 05:43 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Renewed my 3 yr subscription, then couldn't reply to any posts.
Had a phone call earlier from a guy in Virginia who was looking for a vendor he met at the Fall Carlisle show (wasn't me).(607 NY area code). Thought about it a bit. Called him back asking if he got in touch with the vendor and needed anything transported that I would be going S in a week or two. Found out he was the guy in Covington, VA that I bought a 89 LTD-CV from a couple of years ago. Brought him up to date with the progress on the car and had a nice BS session.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:56 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Evening George, is the subscription worthwhile..?

Old 01-11-2019, 10:56 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
Originally Posted by 56panelford View Post
I worked for a company that had a contract like that with Ramada Inns, it was move your *** when it came down to the wire...lol
Yeah they do not want to loose any $$$$ especially when this one totals around $7 million.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:57 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
Originally Posted by GLR View Post
Renewed my 3 yr subscription, then couldn't reply to any posts.
Had a phone call earlier from a guy in Virginia who was looking for a vendor he met at the Fall Carlisle show (wasn't me).(607 NY area code). Thought about it a bit. Called him back asking if he got in touch with the vendor and needed anything transported that I would be going S in a week or two. Found out he was the guy in Covington, VA that I bought a 89 LTD-CV from a couple of years ago. Brought him up to date with the progress on the car and had a nice BS session.
Just shows how small the world is.

Old 01-12-2019, 08:53 AM
CollinsCD
Post Fiend
CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.CollinsCD has a great reputation on FTE.
Good morning New York!

Old 01-12-2019, 09:45 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Good morning New York ,Craig and those who show up..

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.