Is any dealership "dealing" - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Is any dealership "dealing"

  #31  
Old 12-17-2018, 11:17 AM
BIGDOG1974's Avatar
BIGDOG1974
BIGDOG1974 is online now
Senior User
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 117
BIGDOG1974 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wink

Originally Posted by kendall69 View Post
Anyone know of a dealership that is dealing, west of the Mississippi? I've contacted several and most are not dealing, I even sat in one dealership and best they dis wa $1,000 off retail.
Now if I was looking for a Dodge they are offering $14,000 off MSRP. ( yes I know ...but it's a Dodge).

So if anyone has a great dealership oe sales guy that is dealing I'll love to hear from you. I can fly to Texas, Washington etc.

https://www.fordofkirkland.com/

Ask for Richard (sales Manager)

saved $12,785 on a F-350 Lariat !

tell Him Big Dog sent you !
 
  #32  
Old 12-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Turbo Dog's Avatar
Turbo Dog
Turbo Dog is offline
Postmaster
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Laramie, WY
Posts: 2,647
Turbo Dog has a very good reputation on FTE.Turbo Dog has a very good reputation on FTE.Turbo Dog has a very good reputation on FTE.Turbo Dog has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by kendall69 View Post
What wholesaler means ( I THINK) is there is a dealer in Idaho that is know in the Dodge community for absolute best Dodge price and it's posted no questions asked on their site

Dillon Dodge. I wish there was a Ford dealership that did the same. People travel from all over the USA to buy Dodges from that dealer. Itís a great model, they do low, low, low markup but sell thousands of vehicles. All my local guys do just the opposite, they don't discount and have hundreds of vehicles sitting around all year
Those prices look good on the internet, but when I tried to deal with them I found that they just low ball your trade in, so the truck ends up about the same price. I think their price might be good if you don't use a trade in.
 
  #33  
Old 12-17-2018, 12:20 PM
kendall69's Avatar
kendall69
kendall69 is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Palm Springs California
Posts: 121
kendall69 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by BIGDOG1974 View Post



https://www.fordofkirkland.com/

Ask for Richard (sales Manager)

saved $12,785 on a F-350 Lariat !

tell Him Big Dog sent you !
I just sent him an e-mail lets see what happens
 
  #34  
Old 12-17-2018, 12:23 PM
kendall69's Avatar
kendall69
kendall69 is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Palm Springs California
Posts: 121
kendall69 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Turbo Dog View Post
Those prices look good on the internet, but when I tried to deal with them I found that they just low ball your trade in, so the truck ends up about the same price. I think their price might be good if you don't use a trade in.
I have an F450 that I love so I didn't let them Pi$$ me off by low balling that I'll just either keep it because it pulls like a freight train of in time sell it.
Same goes for finaance I can get cheap rates through the credit union, but to save $500.00 more I need to finanace through Ford make on payment then go through credit union
 
  #35  
Old 12-17-2018, 12:56 PM
BIGDOG1974's Avatar
BIGDOG1974
BIGDOG1974 is online now
Senior User
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 117
BIGDOG1974 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Post

Originally Posted by kendall69 View Post
I just sent him an e-mail lets see what happens

https://www.hellerford.com/new-vehic...er+Duty&page=1


Also , these guys have one of the best websites I’ve seen , and show their cards right up front without any games .And they will even have it delivered to you for $899 too boot !
 
  #36  
Old 12-17-2018, 01:11 PM
Ryebone
Ryebone is offline
New User
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 16
Ryebone is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for the same info on an East Coast Dealer. I'm in Vermont where there are several Ford dealerships, but none do a ton of volume. I'm willing to travel for the right deal. Has anyone done a purchase through Costco? I started the process, but haven't sent the closest Costco affiliated dealer my build yet as I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger. The salesman at the Costco affiliated dealership said the price is "at cost." We'll have to see where that comes in...

My build is a F350 Lariat Ultimate, with tow technology, 5th wheel prep, fender liners and a few other odds and ends.
 
  #37  
Old 12-17-2018, 02:52 PM
JD'sBigredv10
JD'sBigredv10 is offline
Senior User
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Poway, CA
Posts: 213
JD'sBigredv10 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
When I ordered my very loaded Platinum (high MSRP) at the end of August, Kearny Pearson Ford in San Diego offered me $1500 under invoice, $6320 off MSRP. That was their first offer and a better deal than most ever receive in So Cal. I didn't even negotiate any further. I suggest directly contacting Eric, the internet manager. Contact info is on their website. My salesman was Tyler. They don't have a ton of Super Duties on the lot but if one of them meets your needs, it's worth shooting them an email or giving them a call. I sent an email explaining exactly what I was planning to do and that my expectation was a deal under X-Plan. Eric replied to me within an hour.

Kendall69, I stopped by Palm Springs Ford to look at a truck with the Dark Marsala interior before I ordered mine and one of the sales guys told me they are barely willing to budge of MSRP!
 
  #38  
Old 12-17-2018, 04:27 PM
krush3
krush3 is offline
New User
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1
krush3 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Iím curious about this also. Dealers in my area are showing $9-10k off for high msrp builds on lots.
 
  #39  
Old 12-17-2018, 04:39 PM
JD'sBigredv10
JD'sBigredv10 is offline
Senior User
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Poway, CA
Posts: 213
JD'sBigredv10 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by JD'sBigredv10 View Post
When I ordered my very loaded Platinum (high MSRP) at the end of August, Kearny Pearson Ford in San Diego offered me $1500 under invoice, $6320 off MSRP. That was their first offer and a better deal than most ever receive in So Cal. I didn't even negotiate any further. I suggest directly contacting Eric, the internet manager. Contact info is on their website. My salesman was Tyler. They don't have a ton of Super Duties on the lot but if one of them meets your needs, it's worth shooting them an email or giving them a call. I sent an email explaining exactly what I was planning to do and that my expectation was a deal under X-Plan. Eric replied to me within an hour.

Kendall69, I stopped by Palm Springs Ford to look at a truck with the Dark Marsala interior before I ordered mine and one of the sales guys told me they are barely willing to budge of MSRP!
By the way, the offer was made without any discussion of incentives, PCOs, trade-in, etc. All of that was dealt with after we agreed on the price of the new truck.
 
  #40  
Old 12-17-2018, 05:50 PM
RandyinTN
RandyinTN is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 295
RandyinTN is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Ryebone View Post
Looking for the same info on an East Coast Dealer. I'm in Vermont where there are several Ford dealerships, but none do a ton of volume. I'm willing to travel for the right deal. Has anyone done a purchase through Costco? I started the process, but haven't sent the closest Costco affiliated dealer my build yet as I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger. The salesman at the Costco affiliated dealership said the price is "at cost." We'll have to see where that comes in...

My build is a F350 Lariat Ultimate, with tow technology, 5th wheel prep, fender liners and a few other odds and ends.
Contact Koons in Maryland/Virginia. They are one of the largest Ford dealers on the east coast. Check out the prices on their web site.
 
  #41  
Old 12-17-2018, 06:18 PM
ford390gashog's Avatar
ford390gashog
ford390gashog is offline
Post Fiend
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Brentwood,CA
Posts: 16,926
ford390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kendall69 View Post
Anyone know of a dealership that is dealing, west of the Mississippi? I've contacted several and most are not dealing, I even sat in one dealership and best they dis wa $1,000 off retail.
Now if I was looking for a Dodge they are offering $14,000 off MSRP. ( yes I know ...but it's a Dodge).

So if anyone has a great dealership oe sales guy that is dealing I'll love to hear from you. I can fly to Texas, Washington etc.
Corning Ford will get you below invoice. Give them a try or send me a PM.
 
  #42  
Old 12-17-2018, 07:24 PM
mattymax
mattymax is offline
Elder User
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 555
mattymax is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by RandyinTN View Post
Contact Koons in Maryland/Virginia. They are one of the largest Ford dealers on the east coast. Check out the prices on their web site.
I'm using KOONS for my special order. No deposit, ordered over an email. I sent me build sheet to several dealers. I was recommended by an FTE member who traveled from Florida to MD to use them.

Great experience so far.

Not one dealer in New Jersey wanted to make a deal

 
  #43  
Old 12-17-2018, 07:37 PM
kendall69's Avatar
kendall69
kendall69 is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Palm Springs California
Posts: 121
kendall69 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Man - O - Man are the dealers out here now jumping through hoops

All the salespeople that said " I canít sell it that low the vehicle cost me more than that" are now

waking up.

I've linked the best internet posted prices from Virginia, Texas, Washington state all showing 7K-9K discounts

they are all swallowing their tounges.

 
  #44  
Old 12-17-2018, 09:31 PM
tommy_z
tommy_z is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 33
tommy_z is starting off with a positive reputation.
Another vote for Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. I got 13.9% off my order without a deposit.
 
  #45  
Old 12-18-2018, 08:45 AM
GABAR's Avatar
GABAR
GABAR is offline
Posting Guru
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,032
GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.GABAR has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by kendall69 View Post
Anyone know of a dealership that is dealing, west of the Mississippi? I've contacted several and most are not dealing, I even sat in one dealership and best they dis wa $1,000 off retail.
Now if I was looking for a Dodge they are offering $14,000 off MSRP. ( yes I know ...but it's a Dodge).

So if anyone has a great dealership oe sales guy that is dealing I'll love to hear from you. I can fly to Texas, Washington etc.
If a vehicle is very popular and selling well, there really is no need for any dealer to come too much off the price because they generally know what their competition is selling the same vehicle for.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.