Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Android Auto - Showing Directions ON SCREEN

Old 12-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Wiggums
Elder User
Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.
Android Auto - Showing Directions ON SCREEN

Before, I could say "Taco Bell" and it would show on the screen.

Now, it just gives me voice for all the possible locations. I can't do this, there are a LOT of Taco Bells around here and it's mind-numbing to listen to this crap on my radio.

What did I do wrong here?

Old 12-06-2018, 10:43 AM
CR172
Elder User
CR172 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.CR172 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Wiggums View Post
Before, I could say "Taco Bell" and it would show on the screen.

Now, it just gives me voice for all the possible locations. I can't do this, there are a LOT of Taco Bells around here and it's mind-numbing to listen to this crap on my radio.

What did I do wrong here?
Well, besides eating at Taco Hell, who knows and frankly, who cares?

Old 12-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Wiggums
Elder User
Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.Wiggums has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice, another worthless drivel from you. I'm putting you on ignore. You can't stand the fact I got a great deal on my truck, LOL.

By the way, I own eight Taco Bell locations. I'm a franchisee. Taco Bell is headquartered here in Orange County. That's why I go there, to get all the cash.

You seem to be angry because you bought your 2015 without Android Auto. Even more funny is you probably didn't even get a good deal either, ha ha ha.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:28 AM
CR172
Elder User
CR172 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.CR172 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Wiggums View Post
Nice, another worthless drivel from you. I'm putting you on ignore. You can't stand the fact I got a great deal on my truck, LOL.
I couldn't care less what deal you got.

By the way, I own eight Taco Bell locations. I'm a franchisee. Taco Bell is headquartered here in Orange County. That's why I go there, to get all the cash.
Who cares. And if you own them, why do you need nav to find them? I call BS.

You seem to be angry because you bought your 2015 without Android Auto. Even more funny is you probably didn't even get a good deal either, ha ha ha.
I couldn't care less about Android Auto either. I don't need nor want nav.

I just don't like you or your braggadocios attitude.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Wiggums
Elder User
Ha ha ha, I knew I'd get a reply out of you but I'm not clicking "view post" - you are ignored, get over it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: