Great New DG-508 COP Deal - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

Great New DG-508 COP Deal

Old 12-04-2018, 05:36 AM
JWA
Post Fiend
JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Great New DG-508 COP Deal

Found this deal on Amazon---was skeptical at first:
Amazon DG-508's Amazon DG-508's
Emailed the seller asking if these were indeed new Motorcraft parts, they said yes so I had an out if they showed up and were something other than MC. Here's what arrived just yesterday:

All 8 in one sealed package

My skepticism faded away:

Now completely satisfied:

For those doing the math these cost me $25.57 each, typically from my dealer with discount I'm paying just over $50---for the same thing mind you. For that cost there's simply no reason to use anything other than pure Motorcraft.

Hope this helps someone!

Old 12-04-2018, 10:46 AM
alloro
Post Fiend
alloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud of
That's a good find considering they were going for over $75 each just a few years ago.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:38 AM
JWA
Post Fiend
JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by alloro View Post
That's a good find considering they were going for over $75 each just a few years ago.
Oh yeah----that's just one reason I was so skeptical of the pricing. Honestly for that price I'm seriously considering ordering another full set of eight as I currently have three 5.4 motors and a friend has another, all two valve heads. Somewhere in time one will be needed and I'll be all stocked up!

Old 12-06-2018, 06:25 AM
rsylvstr
Postmaster
rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by JWA View Post
Oh yeah----that's just one reason I was so skeptical of the pricing. Honestly for that price I'm seriously considering ordering another full set of eight as I currently have three 5.4 motors and a friend has another, all two valve heads. Somewhere in time one will be needed and I'll be all stocked up!
I would if I still had my 2001!
I never had to replace one, but would have stocked up at this price.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:37 PM
jeffkal
New User
jeffkal is starting off with a positive reputation.
would that work on a 2002 f250 Super Duty 5.4L?

Old 01-02-2019, 05:49 AM
JWA
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by jeffkal View Post
would that work on a 2002 f250 Super Duty 5.4L?
IIRC the Motorcraft DG-508's are currently called for on every 2 valve gasoline Modular Motor---the 3 valve motors use a different COP.

So the answer is yes these would work for your 2002 F250.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.