December Chat Thread - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

December Chat Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 11:47 PM
ArmyRover
Junior User
ArmyRover is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post
It's a good thing you have medical !!
Don't think the VA will consider whiplash as a service related disability!!

We shall see

Old 12-08-2018, 05:25 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
I installed the front shocks yesterday, the ride is improving but still have some vibration. Once I replace the upper control arms and lower ball joints and get an alignment and tire balance I think that should fix it.
The engine parts are finally coming in for the 4 wheeler ! The bulk of them should be here on Monday so we still have time to get it back together before Christmas. The place I ordered them from never informed me they couldn't ship to a different address. They will only ship them to the billing address so they sat in limbo for 3 days.
Installed the optical cable from the TV to the surround sound last night and man what a difference!! I put in Star Wars the last Jedi to tweak it and it's like being at the movies.
Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day we got the huge snow storm last year.
Ag-Pro is taking everyone to Christmas dinner tonight at a fancy steak place tonight in Marietta, I love my job!!!

Old 12-08-2018, 10:10 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of
Good Saturday evening Georgia.

Old Yesterday, 05:13 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Rain all weekend, yucky! No internet yesterday or this morning at home so I guess I need to call and have them fix it. Christmas dinner was fantastic and we had fun. Engine guy called texted and said we need carburetor rebuild kits for the 4 wheeler, that should hopefully be the last things to get. I still hope to get it done and back home by Christmas. Iím already ready for time change and warmer weather!!

Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Ordered the carb rebuild kits this morning for the 4 wheeler, only 26 bucks for both kits, what a steal! They are coming in on Wednesday.
We think the place we ordered the new crankshaft from forgot to mail it and the new connecting rods, Free overnight shipping so it we be delivered tomorrow.
All the other engine parts have been delivered and are on the porch!!
Some delays and hiccups but looks like we can still have it back together before Christmas.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.